[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tomlinson BLOCKBUSTER

Shorttynaz

My team is in my signature. This guy has LT and Portis as his starting RB's. His only WR's worth a damn are Harrison and Boldin. His starting QB is B Roethlisberger

He's offered me:

L Tomlinson

FOR

M Leinart

C Benson

T Henry

Seattle D

It's LT. I'd still have Addai. But that would only leave me with 2 RB's (and D Williams). If one of the 2 got hurt, I'd be in some serious trouble. With my current roster, I still have a little depth. I was thinking of countering with M Clayton, S Holmes, Hawks D and C Benson for Harrison and Portis. He's a Hawks homer and his only defense right now is Arizona.

Which is better??

Getting LT,

Or trading for Harrison and Portis??

I'd take the first one personally. I think you can find WR/RB depth/talent on the waiver wire, but LT and Addai are pretty sweet #1,#2 combo. I own Benson but just hope for reasonable #2 numbers. You wouldn't start Lienart much with Palmer out there. T henry has upside but there is some risk involved (and I don't know how much he will be in passing game). I could care less about Seattle D. Its up to you....depends on how you feel about your overall league I guess. If they don't hit the WW very seriously, this is a better deal. If you think that the WW would be picked to the bone...then I'd hesitate. I'd still probably do it though.