[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody have this problem with their cell phone before?

Goopster24

I was at a party the other night and I think someone might have spilled something on my phone, even while it was on my belt clip. It keeps on vibrating and right now won't stop. Yesterday it was fine for a while but then it started vibrating again. The phone works for the most part. It is a Blackberry and the light is constant red too, with the green light blinking in it. My roommate is telling me to keep the battery out and let it dry and I did that for two nights but nothing. Anyone else experience this? Thanks in advance.

I was at a party the other night and I think someone might have spilled something on my phone, even while it was on my belt clip. It keeps on vibrating and right now won't stop. Yesterday it was fine for a while but then it started vibrating again. The phone works for the most part. It is a Blackberry and the light is constant red too, with the green light blinking in it. My roommate is telling me to keep the battery out and let it dry and I did that for two nights but nothing. Anyone else experience this? Thanks in advance.
Yeah...better start shopping for a new Blackberry.... :D

The phone is clearly working though. The vibrating and lights thing is the only issue.
Once you have damaged the inside of the phone, which from what it sounds like you have, then there is nothing you can do. You phone has now developed a mind of it's own. Today vibrating, tomorrow ringing whenever you have it on silent in the middle of a funeral, and it just happens to be that ring tone you downloaded that isn't proper for that type of setting...make sense? That's what they are gonna tell you when you try to bring it in and convince them to try and fix it.

I hope that helped...

I have had a blackberry for 5 years ..gonbe through a few but two of them fill ( submersed ) in water ...you have to take battery out and blow dry it inside and out ...

Wait 6 to 12 hrs and then put battery back in ...give it another full day ..if still not working then its time for a new one ..

Good luck

P.S. By the way one of the times my bb was submersed and wet ..it still worked after I did the above

I have had a blackberry for 5 years ..gonbe through a few but two of them fill ( submersed ) in water ...you have to take battery out and blow dry it inside and out ...

Wait 6 to 12 hrs and then put battery back in ...give it another full day ..if still not working then its time for a new one ..

Good luck

P.S. By the way one of the times my bb was submersed and wet ..it still worked after I did the above

THE ABSOLUTE WORSE THING YOU COULD POSSIBLY DO IS TO BLOW DRY IT. You haveta let it dry on its own. Edited by KSUChiefsTarheelFan