[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Jenkins or Roddy White?

FishFreak

Seriously, who puts up better numbers now that Vick is gone and this offense gets more traditional pasing yardage? One of these guys has to approach 1,000 yards and 6-8 scores especially if Atlanta plays from behind a lot this year. I like Jenkins but a lot of people still like White's "potential" although everyone really has potential.

Seriously, who puts up better numbers now that Vick is gone and this offense gets more traditional pasing yardage? One of these guys has to approach 1,000 yards and 6-8 scores especially if Atlanta plays from behind a lot this year. I like Jenkins but a lot of people still like White's "potential" although everyone really has potential.

Jenkins=possible... of these two he is more likely. More consistent than White. Also, his size allows him to be effective in the red zone and generally makes up for deficiencies in running routes.

White=not likely... you said it. He has 'potential' but he lacks the consistency to break 1000yds. Maybe the ATL passing game and QB has been the problem? Well that may be partly true but I just don't see enough skills there to be anymore than a WR3/slot receiver for any other team in the league.

I'm not saying Jenkins will but if asked which is more likely... it's definitely Jenkins imo.

I read some where (Rotoworld maybe) that White would start with Horn and Jenkins would be in the slot.l

(Rotoworld) Roddy White was formally named a starter on Thursday.Impact: White and Joe Horn will come out when Atlanta uses its two receiver set. Michael Jenkins is the slot and third receiver, as expected. Rookie Laurent Robinson and special teamer Adam Jennings round out the depth chart. Thu Sep 6 4:22:00 p.m. ET 2007

From league site on MFL

Edited by Zooty