[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire WRs

RC94

When I scour week one waiver WRs, the thing the stands out the most to me are targets and receptions. With that in mind, I'm taking a good, hard look at Antwaan Randle El. He already looks to be Campbell's go-to guy over Santana Moss. Moss will get you bigger games, but Randle-El will likely have better consistancy which is good if you're looking for a bye-week filler/WR4.

Another one to consider is Amani Toomer. He will likely have lower production due to Eli's injury but he's a great posession receiver and one that will be leaned on heavilly as the Giants defense will keep them behind in games all season long. If he's on your wire, drop whatever joke picks you have left (Priest Holmes, etc.) and grab him!

When I scour week one waiver WRs, the thing the stands out the most to me are targets and receptions. With that in mind, I'm taking a good, hard look at Antwaan Randle El. He already looks to be Campbell's go-to guy over Santana Moss. Moss will get you bigger games, but Randle-El will likely have better consistancy which is good if you're looking for a bye-week filler/WR4.

Another one to consider is Amani Toomer. He will likely have lower production due to Eli's injury but he's a great posession receiver and one that will be leaned on heavilly as the Giants defense will keep them behind in games all season long. If he's on your wire, drop whatever joke picks you have left (Priest Holmes, etc.) and grab him!

Where do you find stats that include targets? I've looked and can't find them.

guys available in my league

Toomer

Engram

D.Carter

Dem Williams

Samie Parker

Stokley

Burelson

Williamson

Furrey

A. Gonzalas

Booker

Horn

Kennison

Bennett

Some past decent players on that list.....I'm going to have to grab one of them to replace Hackett. I want to believe in Carter or Williams....Without Eli Toomer is a risk....I'll probably target Engram

Don't forget about Deion Branch. No catches in Week 1, but he's bound to improve on that number! : )

Despite him being shutout week one I wouldn't expect him to be dropped after only one game. No way he wasn't drafted in any serious leagues either.