[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rush Limbaugh quote

H8tank

As a conservative, this sickens me. :D

“We cannot build enough prisons to solve this problem. And the idea that we can keep incarcerating and keep incarcerating — pretty soon we’re not going to have a young African-American male population in America. They’re all going to be in prison or dead. One of the two.”

I would be disgusted if Limbaugh had said it, but it was John Edwards who said it. Had Limbaugh or any conservative said it, Brother Al and Brother Jessie would be all over all the major networks and most of the minor ones calling for his head.

Edit to add: LINK

Edited by Perchoutofwater

I'd be interested in hearing the context in which this was said... this being a H8 post and all...

No kidding, not that I'll bother.

You want a Limbaugh quote that's not pulled from context, how about soldiers who return home from raq and speak out against our involvement are "phony soldiers."

http://mediamatters.org/items/200709270010?f=h_top

Transcript and quicktime of his actual response to a phone call.

Rush Limprod is a turd and always will be. :D

How bout this one "all those welfare liberals on hillbilly heroin should be reformed to......."

yet he gets caught trying to transport 3 different perscriptions not under his name of said "right wing make me feel better about my stupid spoutings" medication.

Hypocrite and tunnel visioned? Nope just a good ol' Dubya republican following like the loud blinder wearing lemmings we are supposed to be

Edited by Hugh B Tool

I'd be interested in hearing the context in which this was said... this being a H8 post and all...

Well yea, especailly when the preface of the statement insinuated that incarcerating criminals isn't a solution, I thought to myself "Why in the hell would Rush Limbaugh say that?"

When Perch blew up the bait on the third post it made me chuckle.

Had Limbaugh or any conservative said it, Brother Al and Brother Jessie would be all over all the major networks and most of the minor ones calling for his head.

Kind of like when Mcnabb got criticized for his statments by a multitude of journalists from all major networks? :D

Limbaugh, Al, and Jessie get their deserved flack because they are all buffons. The stereotypical my favorite party knee-jerk whining about the media is is as easy to resort to as it is predictable, no matter the merit or lack thereof. It's also as tired as Al and Jessie playing the race card.

Edited by bushwacked