[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

REGGIE BROWN

JAYBLACK

I thought about dropping him but I dropped Kenton Keith instead. If Reggie doesn't come up with anything in another week or 2 he's GONE.

:D

Really?

You dropped a guy who had over 100 yards and a TD this week for a WR that hasn't done anything all season? I know Keith's a backup, but if Addai goes down again, Keith is gold.

:D

Really?

You dropped a guy who had over 100 yards and a TD this week for a WR that hasn't done anything all season? I know Keith's a backup, but if Addai goes down again, Keith is gold.

No point of keeping Keith with Addai back this week. Hoping/waiting for another injury to Addai is just non-sense. My receiving corp is already weak with Evans underachieving, and Curry being on-and-off. I'm willing to give him another shot to see if he can get himself back on track. I know what I'm doing Hugh......

No point of keeping Keith with Addai back this week. Hoping/waiting for another injury to Addai is just non-sense. My receiving corp is already weak with Evans underachieving, and Curry being on-and-off. I'm willing to give him another shot to see if he can get himself back on track. I know what I'm doing Hugh......

Fantasy football is all about guessing. And luck. I'm not saying you don't know what you're doing, and obviously your current roster would have something to do with it, but having the clear cut backup on a team that will get you tons of RB points is worth more than a WR that won't do much all season. Again, just MHO.

Fantasy football is all about guessing. And luck. I'm not saying you don't know what you're doing, and obviously your current roster would have something to do with it, but having the clear cut backup on a team that will get you tons of RB points is worth more than a WR that won't do much all season. Again, just MHO.

With a RB corp of Westbrook, Jordan, Maroney, Jacobs and Buckhalter I just can't afford to keep Keith. Buckhalter is the only backup worth keeping on my team right now with Westbrook being troubled with injuries almost every week.

I thought about dropping him but I dropped Kenton Keith instead. If Reggie doesn't come up with anything in another week or 2 he's GONE.

i dopped him after watching the Eagle MNF game. Brown and McNabb are on completely differant wave lengths. He still hasn't been picked up in my league.

Same boat.. I bought 'welfare' low on em and expected to be surprised.... He's my 4th so I have the luxury of waiting 1-2 more weeks. If he was my 3rd I would panic a bit. What a surprise this year, I thought 1000 and 7-9 scores was attainable no doubt. Oh well...

Any rumblings or updates on the Eagles passing game in general over the bye week? Just trying to get a handle on whether they (McNabb & Curtis) will at least have some sense of normalcy moving forward - like a TD and quite a few yards weekly? Don't expect week 3 again, but need these two to hook up each week, as bad as my injury situation is. Thanks for any thoughts...kind of a Brown-related issue, I guess.