[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tradeahholics

keggerz

Hello, my name is Keg and I am a tradeaholic :D

Ok I was reading Loogie's thread and it got me to thinking about the number of trades I make.

For those that have been or are in leagues with me know that i tend to make a deal or 2 every now and again.

# of Trades this yr.

(all of these are 16 team IDP Dynasty Leagues)

Fusion: 22(oldest 2/28)(did 28 trades last yr)

GMX: 6

ConFusion: 9

DW2: 8

DW3: 8

my only non 16 team league

32 Homers: 3

so who else is a tradeaholic and/or how many deals have you made so far?

Well, I never was a tradeaholic in the past, but I'm starting to wonder now. Between you, Swiss, Zia, Apathy, DGF, and Sarge, I have made more trades in DWII than I can keep track of.

I'm like the guy that goes to the bar filled with hard-core drinkers, but has no intention of getting drunk. A drink with one guy over here, a shot with another guy over there, and before you know it, you're hammered. I guess I'm guilty of "tradeaholicism by association." :D

I love to trade, I wish everyone else did.

I do belong to an IDP Dynasty where the trades really fly, and it's really fun... I think I've completed 6 or 7 so far this season.

The managers in my two other dynasties hold onto picks and players like grandma pinches pennies... lame.

I trade once every few weeks...

it would be twice a week if everyone accepted my offers...but they won't deal with me anymore because they assume I know something they don't...

I even did a test run and told another leaguemate about it....I said the following...

"watch, I will offer him Chad Johnson for Burress and he'll balk"......and he laughed...

so when I saw him, I threw the trade at him and his immediate words were "so what's wrong with Chad Johnson?"

I have been known to make good trades except for a few, but the people in my league know I have good "hunches"....so when I go after a player, they guard them with their lives...

I love to trade, I wish everyone else did.

I do belong to an IDP Dynasty where the trades really fly, and it's really fun... I think I've completed 6 or 7 so far this season.

The managers in my two other dynasties hold onto picks and players like grandma pinches pennies... lame.

since draft day, I've completed 4 trades between 2 teams :D ....3 with one and 1 with another....

I'm a tradeaholic, but like I said in my thread, it's for me to pull them off. Nobody ever counters offer, nobody ever even offers trades in my leagues. I need a new group. Anyway

I'm a severe Free Agent-aholic. All my leagues (cept for 32 homarrrrrs) are First come first serve, and thanks to you guys and the huddle articles, I pwn the FA every year. Never fails, I always end up with the most moves and usually am in double digits by week 2.

I'm a tradeaholic, but like I said in my thread, it's for me to pull them off. Nobody ever counters offer, nobody ever even offers trades in my leagues. I need a new group. Anyway

I'm a severe Free Agent-aholic. All my leagues (cept for 32 homarrrrrs) are First come first serve, and thanks to you guys and the huddle articles, I pwn the FA every year. Never fails, I always end up with the most moves and usually am in double digits by week 2.

step up to some 16 team leagues with 47 to 53 man rosters and you will find the waiver wire much thinner