[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now THIS is really interesting.

skylive5

My old boss was once written up for using the 'F' word in an agrument at work and some broad complained. Yet when he was yelling at a contract asking him what his problem was getting something done, the whole floor heard him shouting that 'trained monkeys can do this and you can't'. With no reprocussions.

I'd rather hear the 'F' bomb.

My old boss was once written up for using the 'F' word in an agrument at work and some broad complained. Yet when he was yelling at a contract asking him what his problem was getting something done, the whole floor heard him shouting that 'trained monkeys can do this and you can't'. With no reprocussions.

i once worked for a company where our Director Of Stores questioned how we would utilize personnel to open new stores...

her response was "A monkey can do it"...oh and she questioned it at one of our company wide annual meetings and the COO and CEO were present too....shortly after i left that company i found out she was fired

My old boss was once written up for using the 'F' word in an agrument at work and some broad complained. Yet when he was yelling at a contract asking him what his problem was getting something done, the whole floor heard him shouting that 'trained monkeys can do this and you can't'. With no repercussions.

i once worked for a company where our Director Of Stores questioned how we would utilize personnel to open new stores...

her response was "A monkey can do it"...oh and she questioned it at one of our company wide annual meetings and the COO and CEO were present too....shortly after i left that company i found out she was fired

What exactly is wrong with saying a monkey can do something? :D

i guess its because you are implying that people are SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ing stupid :D

This world has become way too pc. I would have taken that as she was just saying it should be easy. :D

You guys wouldn't last a week in my office. :wacko:

I work with ex-sailors.

The absolute hardest thing in the world to do is to learn to curb your language when you are no longer in the military. :D It's just so easy to say f'it and continue on as before. Scroom if they can't take a joke is how I look at it.