[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MJD

chongo126

Uh, it happened less than 24 hours ago. How many times has a team come forth with injury information (barring an obvious season-ending injury) that quickly? Give it a day or so until MRI and other tests are done. Jeez, this forum is turning into the Fantasy Advice Forum real fast. :D

Uh, it happened less than 24 hours ago. How many times has a team come forth with injury information (barring an obvious season-ending injury) that quickly? Give it a day or so until MRI and other tests are done. Jeez, this forum is turning into the Fantasy Advice Forum real fast. :D

Exactly, not a season ender. I think nothing out yet, combined with positive reports like neg x-ray and comments like he should be fine, I think equal nothing too serious at the very least. Look at Brown, by Sunday night we knew he was done already.

Well, in the fast paced world that is fantasy football I'm actually hoping that it is going to keep him out - preferably all year so I can have some leverage (I have Fred Taylor) in a trade I'm trying to work on.

Well, in the fast paced world that is fantasy football I'm actually hoping that it is going to keep him out - preferably all year so I can have some leverage (I have Fred Taylor) in a trade I'm trying to work on.

I own MJD in a couple leagues and Taylor in a league where it really, really matters... but either way, info on injuries like this (read: not season-ending) typically take a couple days after it happens, not a couple of hours after it happens. :D

I own MJD in a couple leagues and Taylor in a league where it really, really matters... but either way, info on injuries like this (read: not season-ending) typically take a couple days after it happens, not a couple of hours after it happens. :D

I hear you. I was just hoping to dangle Taylor in front of someone that needs a RB.

I don't think it's serious either, but generally they do know within 24hrs if it is.

I hear you. I was just hoping to dangle Taylor in front of someone that needs a RB.

I don't think it's serious either, but generally they do know within 24hrs if it is.

Generally, yes, they know it's something that'll be season ending or not season ending within a day - or sooner. But it could take up to 3 or 4 days (or even more) to determine whether or not it's something that'll keep the player out for the next week or beyond. As an MJD (and Taylor) owner, I'll want to see how he fares in practice later in the week before I make any judgments.

this was probably written the second he got hit, they know nothing

There goes that idea. :D You're on a roll. :D

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/20...442048177_x.htm

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew missed practice Wednesday because of a sprained left knee, but said he expected to play this weekend at Tampa Bay.

"I'm good," he said. "There's nothing wrong. I just got hit on the knee. It's like you fall and you get cut. It'll heal. It's nothing. It'll scab up and then it'll heal. I don't understand the big deal."

Jones-Drew injured his knee with about a minute to play in Monday night's 29-7 loss to Indianapolis. He limped off the field but tests revealed no major damage.

Coach Jack Del Rio said he hoped to have Jones-Drew practicing by the end of the week and available Sunday.

"We think we have a good shot of getting him Sunday," Del Rio said. "We'll just see how the week goes. He's still a little sore and we'll monitor that day by day and see how it goes."