[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post Office lost my Blackberry

twiley

I bought a Blackberry on ebay for my business partner and the post office has my package marked as delivered but it never arrived. They're looking into it but how screwed am I? It's not like I can ask for a refund from the guy I bought it from. He had all of the correct delivery information.

I bought a Blackberry on ebay for my business partner and the post office has my package marked as delivered but it never arrived. They're looking into it but how screwed am I? It's not like I can ask for a refund from the guy I bought it from. He had all of the correct delivery information.

I'm guessing you didn't opt for the insurance. If not, I'm guessing you are screwed. :D

Hey, I just got a new Blackberry! :D

Talk to the Post office. If it was scanned as delivered, they can trace it back to the carrier who supposedly delivered it. Just a question here, not meant to belittle your home or neighborhood, but is there a safe place to leave a parcel by your front door? Could someone possibly steal it?

If you say the package was delivered, it had to be sent "delivery confirmation". If that was the case they can trace it back to whoever last had possesion of it. I'd look into this.