[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Whompers are going to Disney World

whomper

Some people plan things very far in advance ..Some people on wednesday say "Hey lets go to disney next week"..That would be us..We are leaving Tuesday and staying until Sunday..We are staying at Pop Century..Has anyone stayed there ?

Some people plan things very far in advance ..Some people on wednesday say "Hey lets go to disney next week"..That would be us..We are leaving Tuesday and staying until Sunday..We are staying at Pop Century..Has anyone stayed there ?

Did not stay there but Mrs. Wolf and I took our 15 month old to Disney one month ago. We can chat more Monday night if you want Chris.

--Robert

Too bad this was not the week following... I'm most likely out there that week. Shoot me an IM tomorrow sometime.

Any chance of a side trip to San Diego? You know we have Seaworld and a zoo down here! :D

actually, legoland is in carlsbad, maybe an hour from anaheim, and it's great for little ones. i forgot how old your girls are, whomp, but it seems like it's specially geared toward 4-8 year olds. even our 2 1/2-year-old loved it. you can get cheap tickets online at costco.com if you're a member. plus i loved legos as a kid and thought all the stuff was cool.

OK thread title changed to "world" rather than "land" so looks like the whomps are headed to FL, not CA. :D

:D I didnt know the difference between the Cali version and FLA was world and land

I am sure it is much more well known now,

but the 'fast pass' or whatever it is is the bomb...

go to a hot ride eg. space mountain... get a fast pass and grab a bite to eat or hit the teacups. return in around a half and hour and you skip 3/4 of the line... we had people offering us cash for our fast passes... again... its likely no longer a secret because we are going back like 5 years... but keep it in mind. it felt like the biggest cheater in the world - but didn't let that keep me from getting on all the good rides without any wait or stress

Whomp, we took the whole family a couple of years ago - great choice.

Musts for kids of all ages: Character Breakfast, Disney parade down main st, Epcot fireworks (awesome), and Epcot (great in general).

Enjoy!

character brealfast is the bomb... ate like 10 plates of bacon and crispy creams :D

whatever the case, make sure the girls bring an autograph book - especially if you go to the character breakfast.... all characters are happy to write a little something....