[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Amazon.com crazy deals...

Avernus

I bet amazon used this whole thing as a gimmick to get people to buy the freakin scooter...

just because it'll be the only deal people win after so many days and it seems like "such a great deal"

Well, I'll probably buy two of 'em if I can. :D They go for $100 normally, so $29 would be fine with me. I may end up buying them anyhow, so :D

It worked last year, but they did it a little different. At first it was first come first serve on the deal, but they had too much traffic and servers crashed... I actually got a kick ass tent last year for $60. Its 16x10, and the best tent Ive ever owned. Id guess it was originally 250ish or so. It isnt a scam, but you gotta remember out of the thousands or millions that vote, only 200-1000 (depending on the deal) are available at the deal price.