[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BSG: Razor

'canes2004

Is this the season premiere of BSG or a spinoff?? :D

neither. it's just a way to sate the appetites of BSG fans who have to wait until january for the new season to start. "razor" is a 2-hour movie that tells the story of the battlestar pegasus and how its crew survived the original cylon attack, up to the point it reunited with the galactica.

neither. it's just a way to sate the appetites of BSG fans who have to wait until january for the new season to start. "razor" is a 2-hour movie that tells the story of the battlestar pegasus and how its crew survived the original cylon attack, up to the point it reunited with the galactica.

Gotcha. I'll be watching it. :D

I liked it, but what the frack was up with the "Now it's been revealed" crap? Is this some ghey reality show? This show is WAY too good to do stoopid crap like that. Next they'll have us texting what our vote for the plot outcome is.

Great story, great TV. Just let the writers write and stay out of it.

What that hybrid said about Kara Thrace

being the harbinger of death who will lead the human race to its end was unexected. Hope they don't overboard with that destiny crapola.

i think

it's a lie, manipulation by the cylons and the writers, who want us to think starbuck is bad. besides, the only person who heard it was shaw, and she wasn't able to tell anyone about it.

i think

it's a lie, manipulation by the cylons and the writers, who want us to think starbuck is bad. besides, the only person who heard it was shaw, and she wasn't able to tell anyone about it.

If Shaw would have been the only one to have heard it (since they jammed her transmission to Galactica and the Hybrid knew what she was up to), then why bother with the lie?

I liked it, but what the frack was up with the "Now it's been revealed" crap? Is this some ghey reality show? This show is WAY too good to do stoopid crap like that. Next they'll have us texting what our vote for the plot outcome is.

Great story, great TV. Just let the writers write and stay out of it.

I agree with the "Now it's been revealed" junk. I don't even know what that was. Cut that out. I'm also tiring of the constant flashbacks and jumping around they've adopted for the past season or so.

The story was great though. However, is this all we get until March? :D

And when does the latest season come out on DVD?

If Shaw would have been the only one to have heard it (since they jammed her transmission to Galactica and the Hybrid knew what she was up to), then why bother with the lie?

exactly what i thought. the writers wanted us, the viewers, to hear it, which is why i think there's nothing to it. we're supposed to think starbuck is bad now. however, what if shaw is the fifth unknown cylon? (the previews are making us think it's starbuck.) then shaw's not really dead. :D

I agree with the "Now it's been revealed" junk. I don't even know what that was. Cut that out. I'm also tiring of the constant flashbacks and jumping around they've adopted for the past season or so.

The story was great though. However, is this all we get until March? :D

And when does the latest season come out on DVD?

the "it's been revealed" crap was "sponsored" by some company, wasn't it? seemed like some annoying marketing thing. there's no release date on the latest season dvd -- my bet is february, before the next season starts. so was march always the new season's start date, or did they move it because of the writer's strike?

I left for the Thanksgiving weekend on Wednesday and didn't return until Sunday. Forgot to set the DVR but figured Sci-Fi would re-run Razor into the ground, but I can't find any re-airings. Am I outta luck?

the dvd version comes out next tuesday, so if you don't catch a re-airing, you could just rent it.

I left for the Thanksgiving weekend on Wednesday and didn't return until Sunday. Forgot to set the DVR but figured Sci-Fi would re-run Razor into the ground, but I can't find any re-airings. Am I outta luck?

I'll send you my DVR box. :D