[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Network Broadcaster Slop

SpinalTapp

We've established that Gumbel is terrible. Did anyone else notice:

1 - IND/ATL game: cameraman was way too obsessed with closeups of Peyton tapping Saturday's rear end.

2 - Gumbel always looks like he could go Namath on us at any moment & move in on Collinsworth.

3 - Starting lineup graphics: the huge heads are really scary.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on ! Collinsworth is good stuff. But, what I don't understand was why his head looked 5x BIGGER than Bumbel's !! Is Bumbell that slight? :D

Both Bumbels are terrible. But I thought the NFL N pregame, graphics, and postgame were very refreshing....

I hear Rosie O Donnel is a babe in HD and looking for work :D

could you imagine her doing sideline commentary?...the DC might mistakenly shove her on to the field

for a 4th and inches!

B Bumbles is absolutly terrible...if he didnt shock you with all of his mistakes, he just might

lull you to sleep....let him do tennis if he wants to do sports.

one of the things he said (there were tons!) was on a 1st down measurement that was real close

and they got the 1st down, he said, "close enough for government work."

now we've all heard that before, but i always took that to be a slap in the face and stereotype

to government employees...thats a bit much for a national broadcaster to be saying imo.

i'm not a gov. worker either...

i get the feeling from him, that if he had something better to do, midway thru the

3rd qtr, he'd just get up and leave and go do it....no soul for the game. no passion.

Sean McDonough and Collinsworth get my vote...

WHy is it when ever they showed a picture of the two, Collinsworth had an expression on his face like he smelled a nasty fart?

I think the two are terrible.

I think NBC'S pregame sucks too. I don't know why the networks are forcing Collinsworth on all of us. THe guy is horrible