[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going to the boss' house for a party on Saturday night.

Puddy

Are you bringing something to add to the party, a house gift, a holiday gift...?

It's not like the thread from last year where you freaked out about going to the boss' house is emblazoned on all of our memories :D

What are you trying to accomplish with the gift?

I actually do remember that thread..Puddy was erroniously called out for trying to impress the boss..ChuckB stepped in on Puddys behalf..The cardboard broke out..Poeple were windmilling. I put someone in my pattented imaginary box..It was havoc I tell you..If you are going for booze I like Furds gourmet coffee idea

Are you looking to bring something for the party itself? Or a side gift for the host?

I brought the wine last year and the hired help just took it from me at the door and put it somewhere (maybe in her purse). So I don't anticipate anything being used at the party, booze or otherwise.