[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Husbands and Boyfriends...

kpholmes

Looking to buy a bracelet or ring at a decent price, and then get it engraved.

Where should I be looking to purchase as well as engrave?

What metals are best to get engraved and still look good?

This field of gifts is not my forte, any advice would be appreciated.

Engraving is relatively inexpensive. Most jewelers will do this for you.

Now for the rock. A great place to look for inexpensive jewelry is your local pawn shops. I'm not talking about the one that sells crack out the back of the store, but your more upscale ones. This time of year a lot of folks need money and will pawn their rings, watches etc... and you can get a nice appraised ring at a really good price. You would be shocked at how much you can save and how much rock you can buy with your bucks. Look around. There are tons of deals to be had due to the Christmas season and also the economy. People are also selling off their stuff to keep on top of their mortgages. Thier misfortune can be your good luck.

Edited by 'canes2004

I will throw this out, but it isn't really that cheap...You can get realitivly (under $250) cheap stuff from Tiffanys. I have used Tiffanys for my back up for years and it is a sure fire way to get laid, ummm... to impress the wife/girlfriend. You can get some sterling silver stuff that she should be pleased with...

This is what I got my wife this year...

Chicks dig little blue box's...

Engraving is relatively inexpensive. Most jewelers will do this for you.

Now for the rock. A great place to look for inexpensive jewelry is your local pawn shops. I'm not talking about the one that sells crack out the back of the store, but your more upscale ones. This time of year a lot of folks need money and will pawn their rings, watches etc... and you can get a nice appraised ring at a really good price. You would be shocked at how much you can save and how much rock you can buy with your bucks. Look around. There are tons of deals to be had due to the Christmas season and also the economy. People are also selling off their stuff to keep on top of their mortgages. Thier misfortune can be your good luck.

What has been sold, not strictly made of stone. Just remember that it's flesh and bone.

Blue Nile is affordable and you can buy from the comfort of your PC. I've bought a few things there. Just okay quality.

This bracelet in sterling silver can be had for $65 plus $10 for engraving :

BlueNile

I will throw this out, but it isn't really that cheap...You can get realitivly (under $250) cheap stuff from Tiffanys. I have used Tiffanys for my back up for years and it is a sure fire way to get laid, ummm... to impress the wife/girlfriend. You can get some sterling silver stuff that she should be pleased with...

This is what I got my wife this year...

Chicks dig little blue box's...

I can attest to this as well. :D