[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you hate Boston Teams right now?

Bring Back Pat!!!

I know there's a lot of hatred toward Boston and their teams on this board. I understand. If Philly or NY or any other city were having the kind of recent success Boston teams have had, I'd hate them too. So with that in mind, here's a song for you to rally around. I mean, gotta find the silver lining somewhere....

Thank Goodness for the Bruins

FWIW, I think pretty much all the hatred is towards the Pats. I mean, the Celts have been too sorry for too long to hate. Good for them that they seem to be turning it around. The Sox are just up the road from the most hated team in baseball, so that takes the pressure off of them.

The Bruins? What is this hockey you speak of? Anyone who just flat out hates Boston teams is probably more fired up about the Revolution losing to what ever team they lost to in the MLS finals. You know, the league with that Spice Girl's husband.

The Stars have alligned for the fans of the major sports in the Boston area. They spent many years of heartache so they are getting their due for being loyal . It must be awesome to be a young (teenager) fan of those teams now because they never had to endure Buckner/ Dent etc. There are idiots in every fan base and there are also over sensitive people that cant take good hearted above board gloating.

The Stars have alligned for the fans of the major sports in the Boston area. They spent many years of heartache so they are getting their due for being loyal . It must be awesome to be a young (teenager) fan of those teams now because they never had to endure Buckner/ Dent etc. There are idiots in every fan base and there are also over sensitive people that cant take good hearted above board gloating.

I'm in my early 30's, so I've lived through enough. I also have six older brothers, so I lived through them re-living their heartache, as well as my father's. That being said, sports are cyclical. I'm enjoying this as much as I can, because the down times will be back sooner or later.

I do not Hate the Boston teams. The only one I have a problem with are the Pats. Its not that I hate them either. For the most part I think the players on the Pats are very classy and quality people. I respect them and their willingness to play for less $ to win. I guess the main problem I have is with the coach and what appears IMO to be an arrogent and snobbish attitude. Thats just the way I see it.

no i do not

but i do not like any football team running up the score in many cases throughout the season , especially at the NFL level

while i respect the Pats incredible season so far , not enamored with them to say the least

I have no problems with other boston teams , especially the red sox , since i hate the Yankees :D

i guess like others i have no real animosity toward the red sox, they've got a lot of guys who play the game right, hell i'm even a big fan of manny. i wish the salary structure in baseball were a little different so that the same handful of teams weren't always acquiring the best players, but so be it for now.

i could really care less about the celtics. i liked them back in the bird/mchale/parrish days. it's kind of nice to see garnett on a team with a couple other good players, for a change.

i was fine with the pats until the last 3 years or so. then bill belichick began turning into al davis jr. the guy is quite simply a major ass hole. add in pretty boy brady, cheap-shot artist harrison, chuck norris' alter ego bruschi, etc., and yeah you've got a team that is easy for objective sports fans to turn against.

i guess like others i have no real animosity toward the red sox, they've got a lot of guys who play the game right, hell i'm even a big fan of manny. i wish the salary structure in baseball were a little different so that the same handful of teams weren't always acquiring the best players, but so be it for now.

i could really care less about the celtics. i liked them back in the bird/mchale/parrish days. it's kind of nice to see garnett on a team with a couple other good players, for a change.

i was fine with the pats until the last 3 years or so. then bill belichick began turning into al davis jr. the guy is quite simply a major ass hole. add in pretty boy brady, cheap-shot artist harrison, chuck norris' alter ego bruschi, etc., and yeah you've got a team that is easy for objective sports fans to turn against.

:D

I have zero problem with the Pats - I like Belicheck, and the way they say eff you and beat ya by 4 tds.

Red Sawx Nation???? a whole different story- HATE is one of words that comes to mind. The WS victory allowed them to make the leap from lovable losers to the most annoying fans in sports.

I remember the 80's when my teams were all enjoying their runs - Lakers, 49ers and Dodgers. It doesn't last, like you said, so enjoy.

I have no problem with the Pats, and Brady may end up being considered the #1 QB ever. Dude is too good, although I have to be jealous of the non-stop parade of poon he enjoys. Breaking up with a hot actress - preggo with yer kid, BTW - for a supermodel? C'mon - that is almost mythical, '20th level Super Stud Power'. (If there was such a D&D character, he'd be the model for it.)

OK, I do hate him.....