[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

airing of grievances

isleseeya

All they have for Lexmark is refill kits. I tried one of those first, and the color cartridge never worked again. I had to buy a new one.

I think my problem was when I bought a Lexmark.

Probably the case. Same with Dell. Yeah those refill kits suck ass. Go with an Epson and reap the benefits on cartride prices. It's the whole Gillette business model. Blades cost a fortune, the razor is practically free. I'd trash that Lexmark today and buy a brand that has after market ink readily available. You'll make up the cost in no time flat. BTW, I've had zero problems with the aftermarket ink.

Small breasted women. What's their game, anyway?

I feel the need to respond as my wife is small-breasted. I have to say, her game is pretty good. Maybe she feels the need to compensate because her breasts are small--I don't know. I don't much care--so long as I go to work the next morning exhausted.

In addition, we are now both in our 40s. I don't have to deal with sagging problems, which is a perk.

So you used a cheap ass generic refil when the instructions clearly say not to... but its not your fault?

:D

What's not my fault? I didn't break the printer... :D

You have problems understanding simple things, and conveying your point without confusing emotional outbursts. You must be a woman.

I got one..My dogs are about 2 years old and they still like to try and eat / grab things off of the kitchen counter top. This has forced us to put all of those things in the microwave (bread/chips/cookies/snacks etc) So now every time I want to use the microwave I have to take all of that stuff out. Then when I am done I have to put it all back in..

Edited by whomper

Merry F'n Christmas and a Happy Freaking New Year!!!!

Jeebus....Lighten up guys!

It bother me that some people won't just let us be to air our grievances.

I would like to file a grievance over all those who cannot accept that some people do not believe in the same God that they do.

That would be a Festivus miracle!

Exactly! Why can't everyone see and accept that my way is the true and righteous one?