[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DAL-CAR Thread

tosberg34

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No he isn't. JD and crack. Scared of what come out of his mouth? :D

He makes mistakes but most of the time you know what he means. You guys look for every little pronunciation and football error. You hate him and complain endlessly about it.

Pay attention to the game and tune him out.

He makes mistakes but most of the time you know what he means. It's really small stuff.

WOW.

Sorry I did not mean to insult you.

Even my 7 year old daughter asks me, " Why does that man say so much stupid stuff dad?"

I stay neutral and say, " He is trying his best. Lets just give him the benefit of the doubt."

She says, " Kinda like when the preacher adopted that 17 year old Asian boy?" :D

I don't get it. Someone needs to explain that. I thought if he was knocked to the ground and the receiver got two feet down it was a catch? That is what happened didn't it?

he had both feet DOWN at the same time..i have it paused on DVR right now and his right toe is on the turf while his left heel is touching too, the refs are smiling on the boys tonite(they probably dont want to go to GB when its cold)

he had both feet DOWN at the same time..i have it paused on DVR right now and his right toe is on the turf while his left heel is touching too, the refs are smiling on the boys tonite(they probably dont want to go to GB when its cold)

I agree with you keggerz, I thought it was a catch. I thought maybe I had the rule messed up, but it should have been a catch unless I'm mistaken.

Yep, both feet were down, but the replay ref said they weren't. These guys are blind, or need Dallas to cover.

Yep, both feet were down, but the replay ref said they weren't. These guys are blind, or need Dallas to cover.

if i can pause my DVR with both his feet on the field(not an easy thing to do either) I dont understand how they miss something like that.

:D

Bogus. It was a good clean sack ... albeit a hard hit.

i will say this...if it was against God Brady it would have been called but if a Pat was the one laying that hit there wouldnt be a flag

:D