[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DAL-CAR Thread

tosberg34

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like TO's night may be done. He is heading to the locker room. One would think they would retape him on the field. So this isnt good news for TO owners this week. :mad:

Maybe because its close to halftime they figured they would get a jump on the Xrays

One of the biggest success factors for DAL (and any other NFL teamfor that matter) is that they have remained pretty healthy so far.

I'd be curious to see some sort of analysis on this - something like "starter games missed' with factors for QB's, pro-bowlers, time of year....and success. Just seems every year that the best teams are the healthiest.

Since I don't get the NFL network I have never heard Gumbel do a game. Tonite I'm getting a free feed on NFL.com and I must say he is as bad as all the post I have read about him. Also I really don'y know what the panic the announcers are having over TO. It really doesn't look that bad, but as a precautionary measure I'm sure he won't play anymore tonite. Come playoff time he will be ready and on the field.

Since I don't get the NFL network I have never heard Gumbel do a game. Tonite I'm getting a free feed on NFL.com and I must say he is as bad as all the post I have read about him. Also I really don'y know what the panic the announcers are having over TO. It really doesn't look that bad, but as a precautionary measure I'm sure he won't play anymore tonite. Come playoff time he will be ready and on the field.

He is like listening to your Great Grandpa on a mix of JD and Crack. Sometimes he makes sense, but other times he freaks you out.

You are kinda scared what comes out of his mouth next.

Would I want him to take my SAT test for me, "Yes, maybe."

But Football is another story....

Edited by Missoula Griz

I am following the game on the computer and one thing I noticed is the Panthers keep getting great Field position..Is Dallas having on off night on kick coverage ?

I am following the game on the computer and one thing I noticed is the Panthers keep getting great Field position..Is Dallas having on off night on kick coverage ?

Whomp if on NFL.com look at the top left where it says watch game and see it for free.

He is like listening to your Great Grandpa on a mix of JD and Crack. Sometimes he makes sense, but other times he freaks you out.

You are kinda scared what comes out of his mouth next.

Would I want him to take my SAT test for me, "Yes, maybe."

But Football is another story....

No he isn't. JD and crack. Scared of what come out of his mouth? :D

He makes mistakes but most of the time you know what he means. You guys look for every little pronunciation and football error. You hate him and complain endlessly about it.

Pay attention to the game and tune him out.

He makes mistakes but most of the time you know what he means. It's really small stuff.