[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New stall experience

Big Country

Taking the morning break yesterday, and the nice handicap stall is locked, so I sit down at the not so nice other stall.

I'm enjoying the peace when I kid you not, I hear snoring from the stall next to me.

Never had that happen before.

I've had friends pass out on the john before.... but not at work...

I was at a Dolphins - Bills game many many years ago, and as I was pissing, the dude in the stall throws up and almost lands on my foot. I was only like 15 at the time, so I didnt beat the dudes ass. I mean, could he NOT have just barfed in the toilet?

Not quite sleeping, but thats all I got...

In college I went to take a crap in the dorm during a party.

When I got done, everybody asked me what had happened.

I didn't know that I had slept for over 2 hours with my pants around my ankles.

I emptied a men's room out one time by commenting to the fellow next ot me, "Nice dick."

That was YOU?! :D

In college I went to take a crap in the dorm during a party.

When I got done, everybody asked me what had happened.

I didn't know that I had slept for over 2 hours with my pants around my ankles.

How'd yer ass feel?

if you want to be left alone and or have the stalls next to you emptied , first start by making very loud farting noises ( if you can do it naturally even better ) and then start screaming in a different language ( Note Slavic languages very effective ) ...if that does not work stand on the toilet seat look over to stall and ask " hey what you doing there "

I was at a Dolphins - Bills game many many years ago, and as I was pissing, the dude in the stall throws up and almost lands on my foot. I was only like 15 at the time, so I didnt beat the dudes ass. I mean, could he NOT have just barfed in the toilet?

As a person who has puked while pooping... let me remind you that you can really only cover the toilet with your butt OR your mouth at one time. And let me tell you... most people would rather have barf on the floor than the alternative.

As a person who has puked while pooping... let me remind you that you can really only cover the toilet with your butt OR your mouth at one time. And let me tell you... most people would rather have barf on the floor than the alternative.

This dude was pissing, and puked. How do I know? Because for one, I could hear him, and for 2, the puke came from way above and splattered. Had he barfed when he was sitting, it woulda been less messy. :D