[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is your favorite TV theme song ?

whomper

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the bag over the head? Check out the Japanese theme...you'll recognize it - the American version used it as bumper music.

Seriously - I picked up the DVD of some of the episodes and the American versions seem to be made for retarded infants - but they have the original Japanese versions, which are sometimes pretty :D - like when the leader of the team punches some chick in the face.

I wouldn't really call MNF a "show" but I wish they would play that and only that instead of that Hank Wms, Faith Hill etc crapola they play now. Anyway -

All the geeks on this site and nobody mentions Star Trek - go figure

I LOVED Emergency! growing up...not much of a theme, but it sets the scene for the show, that little bassline running through kinda works until the music kicks in at the very end.

But hey, any show with

(you know the good Sinatra and Dean Martin songs? He arranged them) can't be all bad.

Why the bag over the head? Check out the Japanese theme...you'll recognize it - the American version used it as bumper music.

Seriously - I picked up the DVD of some of the episodes and the American versions seem to be made for retarded infants - but they have the original Japanese versions, which are sometimes pretty :D - like when the leader of the team punches some chick in the face.

One of the first I thought of for this thread.

I own the entire Gatchaman collection (Gatchaman/Battle of the Planets/Eagle Riders)

Have both the Japanese (100+ episodes) and the English versions (probably about 80 episodes)

Also immediately thought of Cheers, Sanford and Son, Facts of Like, Diff'rent Strokes, Friends, Greatest American Hero, and another cartoon... Starblazers.

One of the first I thought of for this thread.

I own the entire Gatchaman collection (Gatchaman/Battle of the Planets/Eagle Riders)

Have both the Japanese (100+ episodes) and the English versions (probably about 80 episodes)

Also immediately thought of Cheers, Sanford and Son, Facts of Like, Diff'rent Strokes, Friends, Greatest American Hero, and another cartoon... Starblazers.

Ooh, I used to love Starblazers too! :D

It's time for Animaniacs

And we're zany to the max

So just sit back and relax

You'll laugh till you collapse

We're Animaniacs

Come join the Warner brothers

And the Warner sister Dot

Just for fun we run around the Warner movie lot

They lock us in the tower whenever we get caught

But we break loose...

And then vamoose...