[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo Vacationing in Mexico during Bye Week

WorstCoachingEver

Simpson hasn't done any nudie shots to date that I know of.

Although I'm sure that if he's in Mexico with her that he's taking plenty of time to prepare for football. Taking snaps, working out his WR, holding for FGs - the possibilities are endless.

During bye weeks back in the day Elway was seen with this woman yet nobody made a fuss

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can also see Witten in the photos. I guess he's making a play for Ashley while the wife is working back in Dallas in the ER......

I think his wife is the chick in the camo bathing suit.

Simpson hasn't done any nudie shots to date that I know of.

Although I'm sure that if he's in Mexico with her that he's taking plenty of time to prepare for football. Taking snaps, working out his WR, holding for FGs - the possibilities are endless.

Not everyone forgets how to do their job after a couple days off.

Not everyone appreciates how slim the margin between playoff teams can be in the NFL.

..and not being in the NFL you understand that better than the players and coaches that are actually involved in making these decisions?

Edited by xtra

..and not being in the NFL you understand that better than the players and coaches that are actually involved in making these decisions?

So your argument has regressed to, "You have to play or coach in the NFL to have a valid opinion about it"?

Then STFU.

:D

Edited by Bronco Billy

Normally, I would suggest it naive to think that many of the players are not spending some time tagging hot action while they have a couple days off. I mean, for all we know, Tom Brady is having moresomes with Vickies models in between visits to his kid where he lets Moynahan blow him for old times sake. The difference is keeping it on the down-low. With all the fuss made over JS at the Cowboys game and people labelling her something of an Achilles heal for Romo, I would think it smart of them not to give the media any fuel for a fire that could provide any distraction. Stay out of sight for another month and then take her to any beach in the world and do whatever she'll allow. Then, get her loaded and do whatever she may have said no to previously :D

Normally, I would suggest it naive to think that many of the players are not spending some time tagging hot action while they have a couple days off. I mean, for all we know, Tom Brady is having moresomes with Vickies models in between visits to his kid where he lets Moynahan blow him for old times sake. The difference is keeping it on the down-low. With all the fuss made over JS at the Cowboys game and people labelling her something of an Achilles heal for Romo, I would think it smart of them not to give the media any fuel for a fire that could provide any distraction. Stay out of sight for another month and then take her to any beach in the world and do whatever she'll allow. Then, get her loaded and do whatever she may have said no to previously :D

Hes not fueling the fire,hes living his life the way he chooses to and not letting the media control it.Id rather have a player face the fire than bow down like a coward for doing nothing wrong.

Edited by xtra

Im not sure where you get stupid from in my reply,explain please. :D

Because anyone in Romo's position with an IQ greater than 10 would know what going to Mexico with his high-profile bimbo would generate and would be smart enough to lay low and go to Mexico after the season is over rather than subject his team to all the media BS prior to a playoff game. What you see as being his own man in your hero worship is what could be considered an incredibly selfish act at an incredibly inapprpriate time.

Edited by Bronco Billy