[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo Vacationing in Mexico during Bye Week

WorstCoachingEver

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because anyone in Romo's position with an IQ greater than 10 would know what going to Mexico with his high-profile bimbo would generate and would be smart enough to lay low and go to Mexico after the season is over rather than subject his team to all the media BS prior to a playoff game. What you see as being his own man in your hero worship is what could be considered an incredibly selfish act at an incredibly inapprpriate time.

I hope the Cowboys lose,Im a Seahawks fan and have always been a Cowboy hater so youre mistaken there. :D

Anyone in Romos postition who believe that the media will cause them to play better or worse has the IQ of 10.

Should they be?

That's not the issue. The issue is whether the starting QB should put his team in a position to be distracted prior to a playoff game just so he could he could get himself some cootch.

Let's be quite plain about this: We aren't discussing this and it never gets to the media if he simply waits until the season is over to travel with Ms. Daisy. It's about prioritizing and deciding to put your team ahead of your boner for a short time.

Edited by Bronco Billy

That's not the issue. The issue is whether the starting QB should put his team in a position to be distracted prior to a playoff game just so he could he could get himself some cootch.

Let's be quite plain about this: We aren't discussing this and it never gets to the media if he simply waits until the season is over to travel with Ms. Daisy. It's about prioritizing and deciding to put your team ahead of your boner for a short time.

The issue is if it distracts the players like you believe it does.

Hes not committing a crime,talking bad about his players or coaches hes doing what they are,spending their off time the way they want.

The point is you think its distraction and want to paint it as a bad thing just like the media.Your jealousy of Romo is blinding you to reality.

They blamed a fan/girlfriend for a loss and you believe them. :D .

Hes not fueling the fire,hes living his life the way he chooses to and not letting the media control it.Id rather have a player face the fire than bow down like a coward for doing nothing wrong.

Fair enough. But let's say someone you work with decides his New Year's resolution is to quit showering and brushing his teeth before he comes to work. He is living his life the way he wants to, but are you going to tell me when you catch a whiff of him its not going to distract you from what you are trying to do?

Certainly not the best analogy, but I think you get the point. Just because someone CAN do something doesnt mean they necessarily SHOULD.

Fair enough. But let's say someone you work with decides his New Year's resolution is to quit showering and brushing his teeth before he comes to work. He is living his life the way he wants to, but are you going to tell me when you catch a whiff of him its not going to distract you from what you are trying to do?

Certainly not the best analogy, but I think you get the point. Just because someone CAN do something doesnt mean they necessarily SHOULD.

I think Gurode could not wash is ass for 2 weeks and Romo would still put up 280 and 3 on the Giants this week. :D

The issue is if it distracts the players like you believe it does.

Hes not committing a crime,talking bad about his players or coaches hes doing what they are,spending their off time the way they want.

The point is you think its distraction and want to paint it as a bad thing just like the media.Your jealousy of Romo is blinding you to reality.

They blamed a fan/girlfriend for a loss and you believe them. :D .

The point is it is the kind of thing that can get guys thinking about something other than football and (at this time of year) that can obviously be costly.

i read in Backwoods Digest that Favre was at hunting camp with Chmura. How come you guys arent talking about that?

Because Favre isn't screwing the deer or Chumura (as far as we know), and Favre doesn't have a history of going into the tank that corresponds with deer hunting.

True,but the fans and media dont play so its ok :D

As a Seabags fan, I would think you (of all people) could appreciate what Romo losing his focus can do to the outcome of a game. After what happened last year, I would think it would be in Romo's best interest to at least give the impression his mind is on 100% football this time of year even if it is not.

As a Seabags fan, I would think you (of all people) could appreciate what Romo losing his focus can do to the outcome of a game. After what happened last year, I would think it would be in Romo's best interest to at least give the impression his mind is on 100% football this time of year even if it is not.

:D

Every NFL turnover is caused by what players do in their personal life,thanks for the insight.I would have never guessed. :D

If you were a player on a team enjoying your time off,would you really care that another player was somewhere with his girlfriend doing the same thing?

:D

Every NFL turnover is caused by what players do in their personal life,thanks for the insight.I would have never guessed. :D

Not every turnover. But you'd think Romo would wash his hands before he played. They still can't get the smell out of those footballs...