[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants vs. Cowboys Sig Bet

Cowboyz1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since no other has been offered, here is a quick draft off the top of me head. Not to harsh me thinks. The sig space just isn't long enough to say it all. If any Giant fans have improvements, be my guest & have at it. :wacko::D:D:D

I am a disgruntled cowboy fan, I have suffered under the delusion that we were a team of destiny and the favorite sons of all America. A sincere thanks to Mr. Strahan, Mr. Toomer and the rest of the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS, the true class of the NFC East, I have seen the errors of my ways, and I vow to not believe Jerry Jones's lies any longer.

Edited by Front Row

Since no other has been offered, here is a quick draft off the top of me head. Not to harsh me thinks. The sig space just isn't long enough to say it all. If any Giant fans have improvements, be my guest & have at it. :wacko::D:D:D

I ( ) am a disgruntled cowboy fan, I have suffered under the delusion that we were a team of destiny and the favorite sons of all America. A sincere thanks to Mr. Strahan, Mr. Toomer and the rest of the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS, the true class of the NFC East, I have seen the errors of my ways, and I vow to not to believe Jerry Jones's lies any longer.

Sig line is too long

Well T- Bone you are a stand up guy , showed up to take yer lumps promptly. Apparently CB1 crafted his own sig right before he left for Cabo. :D Nice disappearing act by the others , it's well past the 48 hr. grieving period. Time to man up or be labeled welchers. :D

Gunther

Penish

Well T- Bone you are a stand up guy , showed up to take yer lumps promptly. Apparently CB1 crafted his own sig right before he left for Cabo. :D Nice disappearing act by the others , it's well past the 48 hr. grieving period. Time to man up or be labeled welchers. :D

Gunther

Penish

<Judge Smails> Well? We're waiting </Judge Smails>

Gunther showed up to ask for the sig but has been MIA since. I just haven't seen Irish at all.

Edited by Kid Cid

Gunther showed up to ask for the sig but has been MIA since. I just haven't seen Irish at all.

:D Judge Smales is an ex-Lions fan

And Irish was in the Tailgate yesterday.

:D Judge Smales is an ex-Lions fan

And Irish was in the Tailgate yesterday.

Sorry fellas. Definitely not a welcher here. I had checked in to see what siglines had been created and saw nothing. So I happily waited and have added my new line. :D

By the way, apologies from me to Giant fans here because I posted the Green Bay @ Dallas thread prior to our game. I did it as a joke to have some fun. However, I didn't realize until after I read some of your responses how it was a move that lacked class and I never meant to insult any of you. For my fellow Cowboy fans who are extremely superstitious, the apology above also applies to you guys. Even though it truly had nothing to do with their loss, that post was unneccesary, moranic and irresponsible of me to post as a true fan.

Congrats again to the Giants for their big win and good luck against Green Bay next week.

I think you've exceeded the limit on public apologies. Maybe try the "less is more" approach when you're posting, see if that works for ya. :D

:wacko:

Yeah that's been my idea over the past few months. However, I had to make an exception here as that charade last week was pretty bad. :D

I am here to pony up. Sorry I am late but I got sicker than a dog and I logged on tonight just to see if a sig line was ready and pay my dues.

It is a real gem gents. :wacko:

But I will :D proudly :D wear it to hold up my end of the bargain. Once again, congrats on the win Giants fans! You deserved it and good luck to you all this weekend!

Edited by Gunther

All present and accounted for ! ! Well done boys ! ! This one could have very easily went your way .

After getting spanked twice this season the payback glow still hasn't left my big blue smile. What with that tool of an owner on the sidelines yet again ,and TO...well being TO, what can you say.

I know this one hurt real bad , but you do have a great team down there and I'm sure they will be in the thick of things next yr. , only 6 mo. until training camp opens.

See ya next yr,

FR

All present and accounted for ! ! Well done boys ! ! This one could have very easily went your way .

After getting spanked twice this season the payback glow still hasn't left my big blue smile. What with that tool of an owner on the sidelines yet again ,and TO...well being TO, what can you say.

I know this one hurt real bad , but you do have a great team down there and I'm sure they will be in the thick of things next yr. , only 6 mo. until training camp opens.

See ya next yr,

FR

Now that the cruel sick feeling has subsided, I am actually very pleased with the fact that Garrett will be back and I believe your correct in that this team is set up to be solid for some time. The East is back and next year is going to be brutal because all four clubs look to be very good. Philly could be the worst at 10-6 or 9-7. I can't wait to see who we pick up in the draft and baring injury my boys should be very very good next year. Man o Man is the East going to be tough for the next few years.

As far as the Gmen, to think this team is playing for the Superbowl surprises me and they are playing better then I thought they were capable of playing. That said, the Cowboys should have won that game and there is no excuses as to why they lost other then experience, young leadership with some arrogance and taking this game for granted. There is no way the Gmen should have been able to cover the way they did with the 9 man front they played in the second half. This was the strangest game in that the stats and matchups all were in the Boys favor but the Gmen found a way to get it done. I mean Pope in coverage and didn't get tourched? Go figure.

The future looks bright for both our clubs. Good luck Row as I know you have to be giddy for the Gmen to be in this position as you know you didn't expect them to be here.

See you again next time around. :D