[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks @ Packers Official Game Thread

bushwacked

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true. It also has a ridiculously-high cost of living and the people are, well, let's just say not quite as cool as those in TX and NC. :D

I've managed to find some very nice and cool people here in California. I think any place is what you make of it. I like people from NC and Texas too.

As for the cost of living... no comment.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I've managed to find some very nice and cool people here in California. I think any place is what you make of it. I like people from NC and Texas too.

As for the cost of living... no comment.

I've met good people everywhere. This is a huge country with a lot of good places to live.

Talk about a fn choke job, losing that Chicago game. I would have loved to see which Romo showed up if he played in today's weather.

Dallas doesnt lose to Washington if that game mattered. So GB had their chance to have that game played there, and Favre and the Pack blew it.

I've met good people everywhere. This is a huge country with a lot of good places to live.

I've never been to Green Bay, but I am sure I'd like the people there and their cheese. The Cheese Palace (I think that's what it's called) is one of those places that I need to go to before I die.

Which is somewhat surprising, as they've looked pretty good over the past couple of months.

once Seattle lost their DT(Marcus Tubbs) i went on record saying that the Seattle run D would struggle and they really played better all year then I would have expected...today the run D is giving up yards like I thought they would initially but you have to give the GB line and Grant credit too

Dallas doesnt lose to Washington if that game mattered. So GB had their chance to have that game played there, and Favre and the Pack blew it.

You don't know that. Without TO Dallas has not looked good. We'll never know though because GB folded in Chicago. They looked like a dome team afraid of the weather down there.

Now all the games matter so we'll see.

I've never been to Green Bay, but I am sure I'd like the people there and their cheese. The Cheese Palace (I think that's what it's called) is one of those places that I need to go to before I die.

It's a very friendly place and the area is beautiful in summer.

You don't know that. Without TO Dallas has not looked good. We'll never know though because GB folded in Chicago. They looked like a dome team afraid of the weather down there.

Now all the games matter so we'll see.

I know Dallas punked Green Bay, and will do it again if they meet next week. The Dallas D will have a serious pass rush, so will NY, if they make it there. I dont see GB beating either team regardless of who or where, so Packer fans should unjoy this. This is the last win of the season for GB.

Well, you left the best weather in the country, so anywhere else is a step down. That said, I'd rather be in Texas weather than the midwest or northeast if I had to live somewhere 12 months of the year.

I have no real preference in this game as long as someone beats the Cowboys.

I actually prefer actual seasons to the boring, 68 and cloudy days of SoCal. :D

dont forget about NC, good damn BBQ minus the oppressive heat of TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT...

:D Uhhh... I would bet NC's humidity plus the somewhat higher temps make for worse weather than Texas'. :wacko:

Careful... This time Woodson and KGB will be there.

With or without Geritol?

Edited by darin3

I know Dallas punked Green Bay, and will do it again if they meet next week. The Dallas D will have a serious pass rush, so will NY, if they make it there. I dont see GB beating either team regardless of who or where, so Packer fans should unjoy this. This is the last win of the season for GB.

:D Do it again and then talk. Until then nothing you say matters.