[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks @ Packers Official Game Thread

bushwacked

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So anyone else think that Holmgren steps down if SEA loses today? Some of his comments from earlier this year suggest that he might be on his way out soon.

I think this is his last season, no matter when they lose, or if they win the super bowl... Holmgren is ready to retire from coaching.

I think this is his last season, no matter when they lose, or if they win the super bowl... Holmgren is ready to retire from coaching.

He's been a great coach for Seattle, I think. I bet the city/team misses him if it is his last year. But I also don't think it's his last year.

That could be...but I don't really have a read on him. He has Paul Allen as an owner and he fired Whitsitt a couple years ago when everyone thought that Holmgren might go. I guess I'm saying that if he goes....I don't see it being for greener pastures, like last time. I'm pretty sure he has everything he wants here.

They're at 45 at half.... I took the Pack -7.5... didn't look good two minutes into the game (down 14), but it looks like they have a good chance of covering (as long as they can keep from turning it over like they did early in the game).

I guess I'm saying that if he goes....I don't see it being for greener pastures, like last time.

My memory may be failing me, but didn't the Packers fire Holmgren after they lost that Divisional game against the Niners?

I agree that if he leaves on his own terms, he'll probably retire. It's not like his current team doesn't have the talent to win a SB.

They're at 45 at half.... I took the Pack -7.5... didn't look good two minutes into the game (down 14), but it looks like they have a good chance of covering (as long as they can keep from turning it over like they did early in the game).

I did too... wishing now that I parlayed that with the over. :D

I feel sorry for you f*ckers who have to live up there. :D

No one has to live anywhere(unless you're in prison). Sure beats Oklahoma and Arkansas most of the year. Lots of forests, hundreds of clean lakes, nice people.

My memory may be failing me, but didn't the Packers fire Holmgren after they lost that Divisional game against the Niners?

I agree that if he leaves on his own terms, he'll probably retire. It's not like his current team doesn't have the talent to win a SB.

He stepped down on his own, as he wanted to be a GM/coach, and he wasn't going to get that in Green Bay.