[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bud Light presents....men who get their sports from local news.

TimC

As a Cowboys fan, today is the crap of all crappy. Every idjut is walking by the office giving sh*t about the Cowboys. Some guys who have never talked sports in their life. I ask them if they saw the game and nope, they were out at baby showers or some crap and have never watched a football game in their life. But it's still cool to give me crap. What's the penalty for murder again?

Crap.

As a Cowboys fan, today is the crap of all crappy. Every idjut is walking by the office giving sh*t about the Cowboys. Some guys who have never talked sports in their life. I ask them if they saw the game and nope, they were out at baby showers or some crap and have never watched a football game in their life. But it's still cool to give me crap. What's the penalty for murder again?

Crap.

I feel your pain brother. I work with about 1500 people total and have never seen a Giants Jersey here before. Coming out of the parking lot were Strahan, Manning, Shockey and Buress. Give me a f'ning break already

:D Try being a Cowboys fan in NJ. My phone has been ringing off the hook. My dad has been busting my balls for about 10 straight hours. Its all good though. Eli has been slaughtered here all year so its good to see a guy turn it around and shut people up. I didnt want it to happen vs my Boys though.

Poor Cowboys fans.

I have such sincere sympathy for you. Because, I know for a fact that none of you ever gloated on Bills fans. I remember all of the humble gracious Cowboy fans of the early 90s, and I nod and make a very serious understanding face in your direction.

:D Try being a Cowboys fan in NJ. My phone has been ringing off the hook. My dad has been busting my balls for about 10 straight hours. Its all good though. Eli has been slaughtered here all year so its good to see a guy turn it around and shut people up. I didnt want it to happen vs my Boys though.

That reminds i have to call you today whomp :D

Poor Cowboys fans.

I have such sincere sympathy for you. Because, I know for a fact that none of you ever gloated on Bills fans. I remember all of the humble gracious Cowboy fans of the early 90s, and I nod and make a very serious understanding face in your direction.

What you say is true. I posted mine with a smile. Its what sports trash talk is all about. As long as its above board I am fine with it. I will just hide my dads fixident when I stop by there later. Its no different then your Sox/ Yankees banter is it Atomic ?

What you say is true. I posted mine with a smile. Its what sports trash talk is all about. As long as its above board I am fine with it. I will just hide my dads fixident when I stop by there later. Its no different then your Sox/ Yankees banter is it Atomic ?

It's completely different. Making fun of Cowboy and Yankees fans is cheeky and fun. Making fun of Red Sox fans is cruel and unnecessary. Can't you see the obvious?

It's completely different. Making fun of Cowboy and Yankees fans is cheeky and fun. Making fun of Red Sox fans is cruel and unnecessary. Can't you see the obvious?

:D

Poor Cowboys fans.

Could you kindly keep the Bills out of this. Thank You. :D

Crap.

try moving around a lot, like we do. it's like bill bixby in the old tv show "the incredible hulk" -- as soon as it becomes apparent you're a cowboys fan, you just move again. here's me yesterday