[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you like/hate about your home?

wiegie

Well, if all goes according to plan, three weeks from tonight we will be spending our first night in our new home. :D

From an investment point of view, I am certain that we didn't get the best deal in today's housing market (in fact, I somehow managed to find myself in a bidding war). :D However, from the point of view that we are buying a home to live in, my wife and I both feel very happy with our decision. (The home we are buying actually met every item on our "things we would really like to have list" and it was far and away better than any of the other two dozen homes we visited (which we had culled down from literally hundreds of other homes that we looked at online).)

Of course, it will probably turn out to be a craphole in a rapidly declining neighborhood (which would remind me of my childhood), but for now, we are pretty excited.

Thanks again for all of your advice and suggestions--they are greatly appreciated. :wacko:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if all goes according to plan, three weeks from tonight we will be spending our first night in our new home. :D

From an investment point of view, I am certain that we didn't get the best deal in today's housing market (in fact, I somehow managed to find myself in a bidding war). :D However, from the point of view that we are buying a home to live in, my wife and I both feel very happy with our decision. (The home we are buying actually met every item on our "things we would really like to have list" and it was far and away better than any of the other two dozen homes we visited (which we had culled down from literally hundreds of other homes that we looked at online).)

Of course, it will probably turn out to be a craphole in a rapidly declining neighborhood (which would remind me of my childhood), but for now, we are pretty excited.

Thanks again for all of your advice and suggestions--they are greatly appreciated. :D

Very cool! Congrats! :wacko:

Thanks again for all of your advice and suggestions--they are greatly appreciated. :D

That matters most IMO. I am very happy for you guys. Congrats . Enjoy your new home with your family in good health :wacko: