[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday night poker

Chief Dick

I miss playing poker with you guys but I just can't play on that moneymakers software.

I play every Friday night on bodog - what if we all had a bodog account and jumped in the same tourny? It would be easy to do, once we all confirm thru the boards that we're ready. Let me know if anyone is interested in this - I'd love to take y'alls money like I used to a few years back :D

I'd be up fot some bodog, Brent...I'm on there enough anyway. My alias there is the same as here, so I'm easy to find.

menudo, haven't see you there much anymore :wacko:

I think we can hold the game a few extra minutes for you.

Especially to give you some banter. Banter soothes the soul. Banter like no one is watching.

1 kid snoozing the other wearing down 10:41 est..should be ready no later then 11:30 possibly a little earlier. I just have a few things to take care of

It's not so much the looks as it is the slow game play. Plus, I almost feel bad takin' friends money :wacko:

Brent . If you are man enough to show up tonight you will see my pimp hand

got taken out in our bodog tourney....QQ twice, got all my money in both times well ahead, lost both hands. JJ hit his set, A9 hit runner-runner for a flush...not my night, so glad I'm not playing with you sharks.

Brent siting 3rd with 6 total left.

That sucks.

Brent is a very good player IMO