[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Off to Mardi Gras!

darin3

Despite both me and my wife dealing with a nasty flu (her more so than I) for the past few days, we're off to Mardi Gras come daybreak. Staying right in the middle of the action on Royal St. and I'm looking forward to finally meeting tbimm and Slayer. Hopefully rajn and Hitman will be able to make it out on Sunday for the big game and a parade. And of course, SuperBalla will be part of the action. He and his wife are headed down on Sunday for the big game and a night on the town.

:moon: LAISSEZ :D LE :guns: BON :huh: TEMPS :brow: ROULER!!!!! :brew:

:wacko: While the Blackberry doesn't take photos (sorry twiley), it does have a good web browser so who knows what kind of posts I may leave in the next few days.

If I don't get a chance to post before Sunday, have a tremendous Super Bowl Sunday. :D

Hey D or anyone else down there-

If you want to get pummeled with beads make a sign for both of these Parades:

Parade #1 - Friday - Hermes

Float #1 Neutral Ground Position 5 on the Top

Sign: HeyJT, I know "insert my name". Throw me some stuff!!

Parade #2 - Endymion - Saturday

Float 10A

Passenger side 5th man at the top 2nd top section

Sign: Hey Chip, I know "insert my name". Throw me some stuff!!

It will help if your wife holds the sign.

Also, a buddy of mine will be tending at Madigans- Uptown for most of the evenings. Not sure if he'll hook you up but tell him you know me.

He'll either throw you out or shake your hand. :wacko:

Edited by twiley

Hey D or anyone else down there-

If you want to get pummeled with beads make a sign for both of these Parades:

Parade #1 - Friday - Hermes

Float #1 Neutral Ground Position 5 on the Top

Sign: HeyJT, I know "insert my name". Throw me some stuff!!

Parade #2 - Endymion - Saturday

Float 10A

Passenger side 5th man at the top 2nd top section

Sign: Hey Chip, I know "insert my name". Throw me some stuff!!

It will help if your wife holds the sign.

Also, a buddy of mine will be tending at Madigans- Uptown for most of the evenings. Not sure if he'll hook you up but tell him you know me.

He'll either throw you out or shake your hand. :D

Glad I checked this before leaving this morning (yeah, hardly daybreak).

twiley, can you text me your buddy's name at Madigan's?

Will try the sign ideas out.... we're definitely watching Endymion (going to the ball) and planned on doing Hermes too.

:wacko:

Glad I checked this before leaving this morning (yeah, hardly daybreak).

twiley, can you text me your buddy's name at Madigan's?

Will try the sign ideas out.... we're definitely watching Endymion (going to the ball) and planned on doing Hermes too.

:wacko:

Head on over to Fat Harry's for Hermes. Good size crowd around that area. I think most of my boyz will still be getting in around that time so they'll miss hermes but they hangout in the neutral ground area right across from Fat's for most of the weekend when parades are going on.

Not sure how long you'll be there but Bacchus is another don't miss parade.

ETA: Just talked to my friend in Hermes - he said that if he sees a sign that says "I know Tom, throw me something", he'll pummel you with beads.

Edited by twiley

Head on over to Fat Harry's for Hermes. Good size crowd around that area. I think most of my boyz will still be getting in around that time so they'll miss hermes but they hangout in the neutral ground area right across from Fat's for most of the weekend when parades are going on.

ETA: Just talked to my friend in Hermes - he said that if he sees a sign that says "I know Tom, throw me something", he'll pummel you with beads.

I have tried to talk darin into heading uptown but he has people in the quarter and is staying in the quarter. Sounds like he will be doing most, if not all the parades from canal st.

We plan on doing Hermes and Bacchus. I will try doing the sign. :moon:

I have tried to talk darin into heading uptown but he has people in the quarter and is staying in the quarter. Sounds like he will be doing most, if not all the parades from canal st.

Weak.

:wacko: We're gonna be up for anything really... it was just Sunday that we wanted to stay in the Quarter. I'll be calling ya tomorrow, tbimmer! :D

Hey D -

Word is from the Big Sleazy that quite a few parades are going to be cancelled today and rescheduled for tomorrow. Tomorrow should be panic.

Yeah they got pummeled here. We missed the rain on the way in, somehow. Apparently they rescheduled one for tomorrow. It was gonna be panic no matter what... we're not looking forward to the drive in. :D

:wacko: We're gonna be up for anything really... it was just Sunday that we wanted to stay in the Quarter. I'll be calling ya tomorrow, tbimmer! :D

Ask Twiley....... Sunday is THE day to come uptown. I will say again....... You have clean bathrooms and the Super bowl within 1 block of the parade route! I promise it does not get any better than that!

Edited by tbimm