[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

pig devilz

CaptainHook

im still ok...after the game....i had to go out and drink a bunch of double crown royals on the rocks with heinekens to pretend like it didnt happen....didnt work :D

:wacko: I did the same . . . but it was in jubilation . . . weird eh?

pig devilz did show up to take his loss is class.

thanks Big John, i owe ya one....i did stop in lastnight and congratulate the Giants.

what can i say, the Giants made the plays at the end to win it.

and, of course, their D made the plays all through the game...

what have we said all year?, 'if they can get to Brady, they have a chance', well,

a team finally did....and did it for the entire game. congratz to them. :wacko:

the Patriots', and Patriots' fans, still have alot to be proud of. the accomplishments of the season,

imo, are not all for naught. :D

but i'l tell you this, the pressure of the undeafeated season, game after game after game, was intense.

i'm actually glad it's over. of course it's not a happy ending, but i feel worse for the players,

espeically the ones without rings.

as if that made up for the last couple months? :D

I am of the opinion that without pigdevils, UglyTuna, and the other Pats fans, this Superbowl would not have been nearly as good as it was.

I had no horse in this race, and to be honest, I have historically hated the Giants. Stupid New York teams. Stupid Mannings. I hate them so much.

But, the smug and annoying Pats fans who were constantly pushing the undefeated thing in our faces for most of this season, talking about "greatest team of all time", and defending Bellichick despite him getting caught cheating... they really supplied me with a team to root for, and for that I actually am very grateful.

Thank you, pigdevils. :wacko:

@Atomic....you are welcome! :wacko:

one thing that takes some of the sting out of this loss is that i don't 'hate' the Giants. never have.

probably the one NY team i can tolerate....

but Peyton?...ha, i was wishing he'd fall out of that skybox when he was doing that big ol' Deliverance

hand clapping... :D

Well I can sit here and type what if, what if, what if, but it won't do anything at this point. The bottom line is, the NY front line was absolutely phenomenal last night. Kudos to Tuck, Pierce, Strahan etc... for a job well done. I give the NE OLine an F and the NY DLine an A+. The MVP should have been given to the entire group instead of Eli. I haven't seen Brady pressured like that in the 7yrs he's been playing with the team. What a miraculous catch by Tyree on the winning drive. I was somewhat embarrased as a Pats fan when BB walked into the tunnel with 1sec left to the game classless IMO. Congrats to NY and their fans.

Edited by fballfreak

talk about highs and lows, this was really weird.....

when the ball went off Asante Samuels hands (about 1:52 left in the game) i couldn't see what happened,

only that he was the only one that had a chance of catching that pass....the wife, JUMPED out of her chair

screaming he intercepted it.... and for a moment i thought he did too....not a good camera angle.

i jumped, thinking it was over, the Patriots D came through again...everything quieted down and they

showed the replay :wacko:

they had 3 or 4 chances to seal the deal on that last drive, but it was not to be...

the Giants did the sealing (amazing catch by Tyree!) and the rest is history....

Was a great sb , greatest I believe imho

I beleived giants would hang with them ..they were on a mission and in a different world in that locker room ..sometimes a spark becomes a raging inferno

Giants began beleiving in week 17 and never stopped

Eli became a man literally in front of oiur eyes over a month's time

Coughlin became a players coach

Pats were amazing all year ..maybe a little over confident but I actually believe giants took it and earned it more than pats gave it away

A tale of two destiny"s ...giants fans like me probably experienced a joy last night like no other as it pertains to rooting for giants ..and in large part its thanks to the pats who were so good , so perfect and beating them made it the biggest win in ny giants history

But congrats to pats fans for a really great team and season ...if only bill belichick could just show a little more class ...but what's done is done

I am still celebrating

Absolutely. I've never seen Brady under that kind of duress.

Well played G-men.

i think it was on ESPN(maybe nfl network) where someone pointed out that when Brady is sacked 3 or more times in his career he is a .500 win QB