[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

this guy reminds me of az

tonorator

Wow, Az sure looks vinegary fresh.

He lost me when his 2nd point was BS. I continued listening but had a hard time taking him seriously from that point on. The entire premise that time can't be infinite is false. We didn't arrive at now, rather we are simply existing in a moment along that infinite stretch of time. It goes on forever in both directions. I don't see how one can think that is impossible.

Time began at the big bang and did not exist before that. Hence time does not stretch backward infinitely into the past. I'm not sure how this proves that there is a god however. (Although I personally believe in God.)

Edited by wiegie

Do you think he's got the headphones around his neck in an attempt to get some street cred?

So, curious, I checked out his little fire and brimstone bit on being saved. He made some point about God living forever. Forever? As in, his lifespan is infinite?

Interesting. So, one can then assume that god was around an infinite time before he made the earth. By the same logic Megan Foxie used to explain why time can't be infinite, how could god ever gotten around to doing what he did? I mean, if I'm not going to get my candybar because I have to wait around for an infinite amount of time, then god's never going to get around to making the earth for the same reason.

Time began at the big bang and did not exist before that. Hence time does not stretch backward infinitely into the past. I'm not sure how this proves that there is a god however. (Although I personally believe in God.)

What do you mean time began at the big bang?

Have you never heard of space-time? They are intimately intertwined. You cannot have time without matter, and vice-versa.

I must have either been too stoned or not stoned enough when they went over that. I really don't know what you're talking about. Not saying that I doubt it, mind you.