[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who chews dip ?

isleseeya

one of the really bad things about being bed ridden after surgery is that is super hard to get around and because of this i cant smoke ( i know its not good for me )

as such and because i am addicted to nicotine , i chew dip ( skoal peach flavor ) ...very nasty habit but it gets me through the day without cigarettes

any other huddlers dip or tried dipping ?

Edited by isleseeya

That Nadine, what a teenage queen

She lookin' so clean, especi'lly down in between; what I like

She come to town; she be foolin' around

a puttin' me down as a rock-and-roll clown

It's all right

Wang Dang Sweet Poontang

Wang dang, what a sweet poontang

a shakin' my thang as a rang-a-dang-dang in the bell

She's so sweet when she yanks on my meat

Down on the street you know she can't be beat

What the hell

Wang Dang Sweet Poontang

:wacko:

I'm a dipper. Trying to quit slowly. I've weaned myself off of Copenhagen and I now use the cheap stuff. Since I don't care for the taste as much as Copenhagen, I dip less. It's a nasty habit and very expensive. I was going through a can of Cope a day @ $5 a can.

Edited by Double Agent

I started dipping when in the Marines. Call it a cause and effect from a high stress environment, but it definitely beat cigarettes when in an area unable to have one.

I've quit dipping on and off, however, because it really is so bad for you. It's just so f-ing addictive! :wacko: Nothing Chantix can't solve, but right after that morning coffee it's hard not to like the oh-so-intense flavor of Cope. :D

I'm a dipper. Trying to quit slowly. I've weaned myself off of Copenhagen and I know use the cheap stuff. Since I don't care for the taste as much as Copenhagen, I dip less. It's a nasty habit and very expensive. I was going through a can of Cope a day @ $5 a can.

Yep, that was me except I was using 2 cans of lip dope a day. Now that I'm on the cheap stuff, I only use a can a day.

Don't mix dipping with drinking, especially if you choose to use an empty beer bottle to spit in.

One mistake on which bottle is for what will help you quit quickly. Ihave a good friend that can attest to that. Nothing worse than taking a giant swig of spitter.

i have a worse story which to this day i still feel terrible about

one of my daughters took a swig of what she thought was soda ...she spit it out , gagged , screamed and then told my wife who did not speak to me the rest of the day

i told my daughter do not ever drink whats not yours as next time it could be a glass of scotch

in the end it was my fault and a lesson for all

Don't mix dipping with drinking, especially if you choose to use an empty beer bottle to spit in.

One mistake on which bottle is for what will help you quit quickly. Ihave a good friend that can attest to that. Nothing worse than taking a giant swig of spitter.

My best friend worked as an 18 wheeler driver. Long stretches on the road with no rest stops. In cases of emergencies, he would use a Gatorade bottle to take care of business.

He once made the mistake you mention. It's one of the grossest stories in his repertoire.

i have a worse story which to this day i still feel terrible about

one of my daughters took a swig of what she thought was soda ...she spit it out , gagged , screamed and then told my wife who did not speak to me the rest of the day

i told my daughter do not ever drink whats not yours as next time it could be a glass of scotch

in the end it was my fault and a lesson for all

My brother did the same thing. His wife almost killed him.

If I ever tried, it would probably look something like this:

;)

:D

:brew:

:brow:

Me ---> :guns: <---The Shiekette

:moon:

:huh:

That's about how it usually goes your first time trying it. I remember when I was in high school at a football camp (I was a freshmen), and the Seniors thought it would be cool to initiate us by "offering" the freshmen a big lip full of chew. I puked. Never tried it again until several years later once in the Marines. I think it was the New berry flavor stuff that got me hooked. It tasted so good. :D

Why do you call it chewing dip? I always called it dipping? You chew chewing tobacco. Snuff is dipped.

I chewed Red Man Golden Blend for years to wean myself off of smoking. Then one day I just quit. I think I used peppermint candy to get me off chew actually.

Great stories though. When I was a teenager, my best friend has about 1/4 of a plug of RJ Gold in his mouth when another friend came up behind him and hit him on his back saying hello. My friend swallowed the chew and began to change color. We told him not to throw up in my house so he went running into the yard with his hand over his mouth. Right as he puked he removed his hand, but for some reason didn't open his mouth in time and puked quite a bit out of his nose in two little streams. Then he writhed on the ground in pain for several minutes. I've burped into my nose once and that sucked. I can't imagine puking through your nose. No sympathy from teenagers though, we laughed our asses off.

Why do you call it chewing dip? I always called it dipping? You chew chewing tobacco. Snuff is dipped.

I chewed Red Man Golden Blend for years to wean myself off of smoking. Then one day I just quit. I think I used peppermint candy to get me off chew actually.

Great stories though. When I was a teenager, my best friend has about 1/4 of a plug of RJ Gold in his mouth when another friend came up behind him and hit him on his back saying hello. My friend swallowed the chew and began to change color. We told him not to throw up in my house so he went running into the yard with his hand over his mouth. Right as he puked he removed his hand, but for some reason didn't open his mouth in time and puked quite a bit out of his nose in two little streams. Then he writhed on the ground in pain for several minutes. I've burped into my nose once and that sucked. I can't imagine puking through your nose. No sympathy from teenagers though, we laughed our asses off.

you are right ..it is dipping and your story ( i swallowed some once as well but did not puke ...thankfully ) just made me :wacko:

:D

Grunt, be careful with Chantix. There's some fairly scary side effects that can come from that drug. It is under severe investigation.

My wife used to be on my arse about dipping all the time. She made me promise to quit before our son was born...that was 18 months ago and I still dip. It is highly addicting. In my case, it's more of an oral fixation than anything. I don't really get the shakes if I go without nicotine...unless it's right after a meal.

I have come very close to drinking my spit before. The beer bottle advice is crucial. Always spit in a water bottle so you can see what's in there. And definitely keep it away from the kids. My son almost drank out of my spit bottle once. I left it on the sofa table with the cap off and he grabbed it and went to drink. I never told my wife about it because there would be hell to pay.

I'll never forget the first time I dipped. I was so damn dizzy I could hardly stand up. Nicotine products in general do not agree with me, which I suppose is a good thing.

On a side note, my HS basketball coach would put a chew of Red Man in before the first half, swallow it the whole first half, drink a Coke at half time and repeat. It was not pleasant when he would get in your grill.

I'll never forget the first time I dipped. I was so damn dizzy I could hardly stand up. Nicotine products in general do not agree with me, which I suppose is a good thing.

On a side note, my HS basketball coach would put a chew of Red Man in before the first half, swallow it the whole first half, drink a Coke at half time and repeat. It was not pleasant when he would get in your grill.

that is nuts

In my case, it's more of an oral fixation than anything.

I chewed Copenhagen for over 20 years. I quit 2 years ago. Getting off of the nicotine was tough, but I weaned myself slowly ( the gum worked pretty good) so I would not be a complete Diick to my family. The oral fixation was really tough.

To this day, I still use a herbal snuff. No nicotine, and it makes your mouth smell wonderful. My wife is always commenting on how happy she is because I kiss her more often now.

Give it a shot

I dipped Kodiak for about 15 years up until my lip started getting these white spots that wouldn't go away unless I quit dipping for a week or so and would return after a day or two of starting back. That was about 6 months before my wedding and my wife wanted to quit smoking so I quit dipping at the same time. We split a $40 box of Nicorette and I haven't dipped since. Well, except once a year on my annul guys golf trip.

I chewed Copenhagen for over 20 years. I quit 2 years ago. Getting off of the nicotine was tough, but I weaned myself slowly ( the gum worked pretty good) so I would not be a complete Diick to my family. The oral fixation was really tough.

To this day, I still use a herbal snuff. No nicotine, and it makes your mouth smell wonderful. My wife is always commenting on how happy she is because I kiss her more often now.

Give it a shot

that looks interesting ...and fact it has no nicotine is a huge benefit ...maybe i will go that route ...first i have to give up the cigarettes :wacko: