[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would win in a fight?

Cunning Runt

The Detroit Lions haven't won anything in 50 years.

They have kinda stripped the virility from being a Lion, I'd think -- maybe PETA sues them for insulting the name ... :wacko:

What's a bad-ass lion? Lots of roaring. What's a bad-ass tiger? Sabertooth.

I'm going with the tiger on this one ...

Edited by Donutrun Jellies

An elephant.

At the turn of the 19th century, two separate incidents found a tiger killing an elephant. It was described as the elephant dying of "a thousand cuts". Can you imagine?

I'd say the tiger. Bengal males get up to the 550lb range, and Siberian males get up to 750-800lbs. Male lions are lucky if they get to 500-550lbs. Not to mention, tigers will kill crocodiles if they are trying to take their kill, lions run away (pussslies!).

Oh, I think that tiger in the Beatty film is a tigress...so a female tiger is putting that much hurt on a male lion...like Az said, thats gotta mean something!

Tank got his ass whooped. Kimbo was solid.

It was funny to watch. Hard not to be solid against a 43 year old, out-of-shape, bar fighter with a 1-9 record in his last 10 fights. The only chance Tank had was to hit a haymaker. Kimbo's got the right people training him now. He's a ways off from being a good MMA fighter but if Bas keeps training him, he'll be alright. At this point, he wouldn't last more than a couple minutes against any number of the MMA fighters in their prime.

Was about to link that, sure looks like the Tigerr started out strong and then proceeded to get his tail kicked.

Edit......I stand corrected and it looks like I was wrong the Tiger ends up killing the Lion

Watch this version to see the end and killing.

http://www.noolmusic.com/blogs/a_real_lion...als_video.shtml

Actually that is not the end. It is cut off before the finish. The fight is actually broken up by the water hose & then I believe the lion eventually takes the tiger. I'll see If I can find the video again.