[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BONDS IS A FRAUD

cowboysnut

Barry Bonds is a fraud & should be treated as such!! As far as i am concerned, hank aaron still holds the home run record!! I think he should be shown the contempt he deserves, what he did is no less serious than pete rose, and look how he is treated.

Barry Bonds is a fraud & should be treated as such!! As far as i am concerned, hank aaron still holds the home run record!! I think he should be shown the contempt he deserves, what he did is no less serious than pete rose, and look how he is treated.

Welcome to the boards. This would have been a decent first post last July or so. :D

How about that Clemens :wacko:

Welcome to the boards. This would have been a decent first post last July or so. :D

How about that Clemens :wacko:

:D My thoughts exactly but I didnt want him to think I was a stalker

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT I THOUGHT HIS STATS WERE FALSE FOR A FEW YEARS NOW, JUST NOT ON THIS SITE!

Well, I think you've said all that can be said on the subject. . . .

so, who do you like in the Kimbo fight?

I hate capital letters

He's been told about that at least 2 or 3 times now. I'm thinking he likes them.

Edited by irish

Well, I think you've said all that can be said on the subject. . . .

so, who do you like in the Kimbo fight?

I read Kimbo beat Tank down..45 seconds ? Tank must be pretty old though. I remember him from some of the first ultimate fighting I have ever seen. Kimbo beating Mercer was impressive though. Even though Ray is old he was a big puncher

I read Kimbo beat Tank down..45 seconds ? Tank must be pretty old though. I remember him from some of the first ultimate fighting I have ever seen. Kimbo beating Mercer was impressive though. Even though Ray is old he was a big puncher

Tank has always been a joke. He either knocks someone out in 20 seconds or he loses...

as an average fan who had season tix and watched him live 30 times a year, i believe he catches aaron simply by going to the AL.

- the guy hadn't had any support since kent left

- being less of a "threat"= less walks= more ab's = more opportunities to put the ball in play

- al= dh= more games with less wear on his body= more games = more ab's

- possibly a field with an easier rf to hit homers.