[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Critique my fatherly advice

polksalet

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to add that this has happened before. When he was in preschool in Arkansas he choked a kid out. No joke, he stood in the chair and picked the kid up and hung him over his bony forearm. The kid is just rawhide and gristle. I imagine I will be getting called to the office tomorrow :wacko: .

This is an important tidbit. I was going to suggest that fighting back this early might be hasty, but if a pattern is beginning to develop - teach the kid to throw a punch!

Skip -

With that video evidence, did you go after the boy/his parents/school for assaulting your daughter?

Sort of a little but to be very honest we dropped the ball on this one. That whole deal caused lots of problems overall that we are still dealing with to this day. The boy was kicked out of that school and sent to a school several miles from his house. The boys friends, (several girls), began to harass my daughter about the deal and the next thing you know she is kicking more ass and getting into more trouble. She never cared for the whole school thing even though she scored very high and this just pretty much drove her from high school to a bs online school that is going almost nowhere. Totally different rant but if the school would have dealt with this thing the right way, none of this would have had to happen. IMHO

Sort of a little but to be very honest we dropped the ball on this one. That whole deal caused lots of problems overall that we are still dealing with to this day. The boy was kicked out of that school and sent to a school several miles from his house. The boys friends, (several girls), began to harass my daughter about the deal and the next thing you know she is kicking more ass and getting into more trouble. She never cared for the whole school thing even though she scored very high and this just pretty much drove her from high school to a bs online school that is going almost nowhere. Totally different rant but if the school would have dealt with this thing the right way, none of this would have had to happen. IMHO

Sorry to hear that. Kids can be so cruel.

I picked him up and axed how his day went. He said everything was fine that he told the teacher if the kids messed with them he would hurt them both very badly. Apparently the teacher rethought her position and the two kids got a couple of days of detention but Jr. said when he saw them they were very nice. We will see what happens when they get back into class. If I was in kindergarten and someone as big as him threatened to hurt me I would do everything in my power to stay out of the way. However kids are dumb and we might get a beat down out of this before it is all done with.

That sucks. Girls function on a level I am not capable of understanding. If it would have been a boy he would have just beaten everyone down and gone on about his business.