[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In the spirit of alexgaddis.......

darin3

Did you ever go to La Marguerita in the village back in the day ? It was right down the block from Mondo Cane blues bar.

Not sure. . .was that near NYU? Back then I used to go to Eddie's right off the NYU campus. Chicken burrito bigger than a regulation football for about $6. Man alive that was some good eatin'. Another place that was too good to stay in business.

Well, it ended up being chili dogs and the ice cream sandwich. I don't even want to estimate how many calories I just scarfed down. :wacko: Fortunately, tomorrow is "beat the hell out of the toilet" day. :D

Fixed

I am having tacos for lunch.

And I think we all know what that's code for! :D

Oh, that reminds me. . the strangest thing happened yesterday. I went to Taco Bell and there was a hispanic person working there. His nametag said Juan. I've maybe been to Taco Bell 200 times in my life. Yesterday was a first. :wacko: