[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In the spirit of alexgaddis.......

darin3

Tuesday night is "girls night out", so I get to hang out at home with the beasts, eat horrible food, watch American Idol (err, umm, I mean a bitchen' movie) and play online poker.

I'm a bit torn when it comes to choosing tonight's fare, however.

So, Huddle brethren (and Hugh), what should I be targeting?

There's the old standby, Weinerschnitzel. I know it's disgusting, but I just can't get enough of their chili.

I haven't had pizza in a long-asz time (wife gave up cheese for Lent :D) and the bonus is that they, of course, deliver.

However, if I went out to pick up food, I'd also be able to nab an ice cream sandwich at the local CVS (yes, I'm going for the full gamut tonight).

There are a few other fast food options (Whataburger and their great fries, Burger King, Wendy's - but had that last time).... and could always stay home and cook. :wacko:

So, anyone got suggestions? :D

Tuesday night is "girls night out", so I get to hang out at home with the beasts, eat horrible food, watch American Idol (err, umm, I mean a bitchen' movie) and play online poker.

I'm a bit torn when it comes to choosing tonight's fare, however.

So, Huddle brethren (and Hugh), what should I be targeting?

There's the old standby, Weinerschnitzel. I know it's disgusting, but I just can't get enough of their chili.

I haven't had pizza in a long-asz time (wife gave up cheese for Lent :D) and the bonus is that they, of course, deliver.

However, if I went out to pick up food, I'd also be able to nab an ice cream sandwich at the local CVS (yes, I'm going for the full gamut tonight).

There are a few other fast food options (Whataburger and their great fries, Burger King, Wendy's - but had that last time).... and could always stay home and cook. :wacko:

So, anyone got suggestions? :D

All of the above... she's out be a real man!

I never get cheez on any McDonalds sandwiches. I love cheese, and that ain't cheese, brother.

Velveeta ain't cheese either, but put some of that mofo on broccoli and you got a masterpiece on a plate.

Last night I had Keilbasa and Pierogis at my parents house with saurkraut..Friggin delicious.

Reminds me of the restaurant that used to be in the ground floor of the Ukranian National building on St. Mark's & 2nd Ave. For $10 you got the Ukranian Sampler - 4 Perogies fried or sauteed, a Keilbasa, Kasha Varnishka with mushroom gravy and a stuffed cabbage. A cup of borscht to start and it was the best meal in the Village. It's long gone, but there's a Polish place called Veselka just down the street that's pretty good too.

:homerdrool:

Reminds me of the restaurant that used to be in the ground floor of the Ukranian National building on St. Mark's & 2nd Ave. For $10 you got the Ukranian Sampler - 4 Perogies fried or sauteed, a Keilbasa, Kasha Varnishka with mushroom gravy and a stuffed cabbage. A cup of borscht to start and it was the best meal in the Village. It's long gone, but there's a Polish place called Veselka just down the street that's pretty good too.

:homerdrool:

Did you ever go to La Marguerita in the village back in the day ? It was right down the block from Mondo Cane blues bar.