[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

08 - The Year of Favre!

BeeR

GDB how the media grabs hold of something like a dog with a rag in its mouth. blah blah Favre this, blah Favre that, blah remember this remember that, blah blah can I have his babies blah etc blah. Jeebus. I can see tipping your hat to the guy, but can we remember there is still an entire league out there that still plays please...and I guarantee you'll be hearing this drool ALL year long. "Nice pass there by Brady....course if Favre was here, he would've done it this way...."

If Jesus himself came to Earth now, they'd go "that's nice - so anyway, back to Favre...."

:wacko:

Bye Favre, you had a great career and thanks for not stringing everyone along this year so you could rack up a few more stats for a change. See you in 5 yrs for your HoF induction. Can we get back to football now?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're so sick of hearing about Favre that you just couldn't resist starting yet another thread about him?

Yeah I know....just wondering if I was the only one who thought this. Guess not.

Favre phags.

Yeah I know....just wondering if I was the only one who thought this. Guess not.

Favre phags.

:D

I actually do sympathize with you, and I have an admitted ginormous man-crush on Favre. ESPN has no problem of kicking, beating, taunting, and most likely snuggling and having carnal knowledge of every dead horse in sight.

you're just being cranky blah blah - knock it off for the sake of the kids in their Favre jammies reading this thread

Back to Favre. Aint he swell...I remember his last game where he led the Pack to......whoops never mind :wacko:

you're just being cranky blah blah - knock it off for the sake of the kids in their Favre jammies reading this thread

Back to Favre. Aint he swell...I remember his last game where he led the Pack to......whoops never mind :wacko:

Sort of a Favre Story

Wounded Army officer has last ball thrown by Favre

NEWARK, N.J. (AP) - The ball that Brett Favre threw on his last play in the NFL is owned by an Army officer who lost both legs in a roadside bomb in Iraq.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7873028?MSNHPHMA

Ah, the ESPN era, beat something to death. Hopefully with Favre we only have to go through this once. With Jordan we had to go through this like 3 times.

While this is true, just turn off the friggin TV or change the channel. It's a pretty simple solution.

Edited by Jackass

Honestly, the people that post this crap and that are happy to see him go are jealous. I have never seen another player play the game with the intensity and pride he took every time he stepped onto the field. Even the last couple years, he was having fun out and it showed every time he made a good play.

If you are pissed because they are making a big deal about it and he is all over the papers and TV, wait until he starts doing all those new commercials in the future!! You thought you were sick of Peyton commercials........................get ready. Personally, I like all the hype :wacko:

Edited by Piranha-z

Honestly, the people that post this crap and that are happy to see him go are jealous. I have never seen another player play the game with the intensity and pride he took every time he stepped onto the field. Even the last couple years, he was having fun out and it showed every time he made a good play.

If you are pissed because they are making a big deal about it and he is all over the papers and TV, wait until he starts doing all those new commercials in the future!! You thought you were sick of Peyton commercials........................get ready. Personally, I like all the hype :wacko:

Wrong-O daddy-O.

I'm not jealous at all. I'm neither happy, nor sad.

He's retiring - whoop dee diddly f-cking doo. Who cares. Move along.

Wrong-O daddy-O.

I'm not jealous at all. I'm neither happy, nor sad.

He's retiring - whoop dee diddly f-cking doo. Who cares. Move along.

eh, you sure sound Jealous :wacko:

eh, you sure sound Jealous :wacko:

If you say so.

I don't get into the idol-worship mentality. I don't follow or care about players. I absolutely love the game itself though. This likely explains why I don't mind an injury - even to a superstar of my favorite team, if it benefitted my fantasy team.

Just not how I'm wired. To each their own I guess. But don't try to diagnose me, when you're clearly wrong.

If you say so.

I don't get into the idol-worship mentality. I don't follow or care about players. I absolutely love the game itself though. This likely explains why I don't mind an injury - even to a superstar of my favorite team, if it benefitted my fantasy team.

Just not how I'm wired. To each their own I guess. But don't try to diagnose me, when you're clearly wrong.

Looks like he's gone to that old favorite, the silver spinner. Let's see how many that nets him this round, Brent.