[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Record warm winter for northern Europe

McBoog

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what you get for watching Ted Turner on Charlie Rose.

Except that you probably didn't, so you actually went out of your way to find something to be outraged about through a third party.

You're not trying too hard. Really. You're not.

all moranic schtick aside, the longer this plateau trend continues, the more damage it does to the whole anthropogenic warming theory -- of course it is exactly the opposite of what all the alarmist "models" have been predicting. which would take the wind out of a lot of politicians' sails, so to speak.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Atomoyukonlulu, I think I love NPR too!

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...toryId=89619306

Hey H8, why did you bump this thread, and not the one where you posted the story from the fake Nobel Prize winner?

Bob and weave... bob and weave. Get embarrassed in one thread, launch a new one. Got it.

Get embarrassed? lol, no. I notice you have absolutely no comment on the points in that letter however... and gore got a nobel for a MOVIE that is FICTION. Nice horse to pull your death to all cart ms.chickenlittle.

When you post 10 articles in a row that aren't proven to be BS with 30 seconds of research, I'll read the 11th. How's that?

How about this moran... is it getting warmer around the globe or no? Go ahead and check with the NOAA.

Why not reference a site that writes editorials based on quotes from Rush Limbaugh's right-had man; whose mission statement is to put a biblical perspective on their reporting? :wacko:

Edited by bushwacked

• 1 year later...
Mother earth will be alive and well and just fine, long after we are gone. Worry about your own asses, not hers.

Good call. Many are pretty naive to think the world is not going to change because man is standing guard. Climates changed and species came and went long before the industrial revolution.

Mother earth will be alive and well and just fine, long after we are gone. Worry about your own asses, not hers.

They are. This is a political issue. NOT, a scientific one! I was watching an Animal planet show about Megaladon (the giant shark). The best theory for why it went extinct is that the oceans a few million years ago were much warmer than they were today (I think Hugh-mons were driving a lot of VW Beetles at the time). Anyway, the ocean miraculously cooled off and the wales that made up the majority of the shark's diet could go further north than the meg into cooler waters where it could not follow.

Cools and warms and cools and warms cools and warms and cools and warms cools and warms and cools and warms cools and warms and cools and warms cools and warms and cools and warms cools and warms and cools and warms. She has and will long before and after we were here and after we're gone.

BTW

I did not resurrect this! :wacko:

That must have been one hell of a law school. You've convinced me that you're an expert. :wacko:

Hey... you did spell law correctly though... so they did some fine work.

By the way, did I mention that I'm a climett ecspurt? I know all about the whether and the climett, so you should listen to me.

Atomic, you are a really smart and cool guy to spar with. Why are you acting like such a monster truck aficionado here? Al Gore's activism is just that. He needed a cause and he found a hot-button issue to ride to the top of the public consciousness. If you interviewed every "scientist" on earth, my somewhat educated guess is that it would be about 50-50 on human contribution to climate change. I have attended about 15 conferences with at least one science-based presentation on climate change and the tally stands at 13-2 against human contribution. The science is swinging rapidly against the politically expedient theories that brought the subject such attention. It's okay if you have a different opinion, but why are you spewing all the condescending poo? You're treating others like idiots and they are not.