[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spitzer

sundaynfl

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it! Spitzer is a first class ass. I hate that his family has to go through this, be he deserves all that he gets.

He promoted himself as a pillar of ethics all while digging up as much dirt on Grasso as he could, which was not at all related to his case... If this is true he is the biggest hypocrite of all time!

He promoted himself as a pillar of ethics all while digging up as much dirt on Grasso as he could, which was not at all related to his case... If this is true he is the biggest hypocrite of all time!

Most people thought he was very ethical. He wasn't seen as another Rush Limbaugh or Jimmy Swaggart.

Someone should explain to him he doesn't have to check each prostitute. :wacko:

This may be that madam that supposedly had all those phones numbers a few months back. I wouldn't be surprised if many more go down.

so was he partaking in the flesh or just profiting from it? or both?

Don't know yet. Right now they are saying they have text messages and it's a ring with expensive prostitutes all over the US and Europe. They are waiting for more information.

More information here.

Edited by Randall

Looks like they caught Spitzer in a wiretap of the Emperors Club.

He was client 9 and arranged a meeting with a hooker in D.C. the night before Valentines day... guess he was hoping to give his wife something special the next day.

Lots of cheers and applause with this news on the NYSE floor!

guess he was hoping to give his wife something special the next day.

I would make a crabs joke here, but with the prices we're talking about, they better have been clean as the Virgin Mary.

He was client 9 and arranged a meeting with a hooker in D.C. the night before Valentines day... guess he was hoping to give his wife something special the next day.

Lots of cheers and applause with this news on the NYSE floor!

Yeah he wasn't well liked there.