[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obama's Rev.

detlef

Pretty much everything you write in this forum is a retarded campaign message for Barack Obama. He could be caught sodomizing a 10-year-old boy with a lit crack pipe in his hand, and you'd still be sucking his nuts here.

I know of a black preacher who thinks that the oppressive white government introduced HIV and crack cocaine into the black community specifically to keep them down. And I know that several thousand people (mostly black) not only came to listen to this crackpot on Sundays, but GAVE HIM MONEY as well. What was that you were saying about fear? :wacko:

Many black and Hispanic people that I knew in high school were gang members and/or drug dealers, but I was never in "fear" of them. But that didn't stop many of them from hating white people and constantly obsessing over race.

Maybe you should stop wasting your time reading Randall's posts and get back to watching Fox The Jeremiah Wright News Network 24/7 to reinforce your views.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah there's no racial problem in this country. Come on. Even you can't believe that garbage.

Awesome retort. :wacko:

There would be less of a race problem in this country if people like you weren't constantly obsessing over it because of your inability to tune out demagogues like Reverend Wright and David Duke.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Here is an interesting article on the aftermath of his speech:

:wacko:

Sorry bro That article is New York Times and it does not carry any weight.

too biased and liberal of paper.

Now I got to go say my Hail Marys for Bills comments about LULU made me laugh. His comments about LULUs manlove for Obama are so true.

Do feel for your son getting hasseled by the police. This kind of wrong doing I can relate to and it is not right. But we are getting closer.This is a change I could live with and support.

Edited by moneymakers

Maybe you should stop wasting your time reading Randall's posts and get back to watching Fox The Jeremiah Wright News Network 24/7 to reinforce your views.

Hey, what happened to your Obama avatar? Did the Kool-Aid go bad recently? :wacko:

Here is an interesting article on the aftermath of his speech:

This is exactly what Obama doesn't need - a long, drawn-out "dialogue" about race. There's no better way to turn off white independent voters than droning on about this ad nauseam.

I have to speak up on this one. My son, his family and all our African-American support group are very clear on this. AA teenage boys are viewed with distrust in both the white and black communities. It is part of the stigma they have to deal with. My son, who is growing up in an upper middle class neighborhood with white friends, has been stopped and questioned about why he was hanging around a store. Not his friends, but him. It happens.

Oh and it was a black cop that stopped him.

Go figure.

Yeah, and I've had a gun stuck in my face while being called a "white motherfu@ker" for being in the wrong neighborhood. There's a ton of animosity and distrust on BOTH sides.

This is exactly what Obama doesn't need - a long, drawn-out "dialogue" about race. There's no better way to turn off white independent voters than droning on about this ad nauseam.

That is a bad assumption. Taking the position that white America doesn't care to address the elephant in the room on race relations is short sighted.

I don't believe we will hear anything else from Obama on this. It would surprise me if he takes this beyond what he has already said. He needs to keep hammering on McCain and the war.

Man... I saw Rod Parsley heal somebody.... he called it 'the breaker'

he kind of danced around the stage and asked the audience... what am I gonna give him??

audience shouts... 'the breaker' - drums and such

what does he need?

the breaker...

then he slapped a guy on the head and he was healed. amazing.

He healed like 4 people that day... I was sad when it was over... I look for him every now and then on TV

That is a bad assumption. Taking the position that white America doesn't care to address the elephant in the room on race relations is short sighted.

Perhaps I'm painting with too broad a brush, but my perception is that the majority white America is sick and tired of listening to people complain about racism, especially when there's a double-standard when it comes to addressing reverse racism. Obama's relationship with Wright has also cost him a lot of credibility as a "racial uniter", so it would probably be best for him to focus on other issues at this point.

The real "elephant in the room" is the economy. That's what both candidates need to focus on.

Perhaps I'm painting with too broad a brush, but my perception is that the majority white America is sick and tired of listening to people complain about racism,

Well, with all the attention to preacher-gate we sure aren't sick and tired of discussing racism.

Hey, what happened to your Obama avatar? Did the Kool-Aid go bad recently? :wacko:

I like to mix it up and change my avatar from time to time. But if you're that devasted I can find another Obama one for you.

Now stop changing the subject and get back to watching Geraldo.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

ya know, that was pretty much my reaction to the content of obama's speech as well.

i don't think race is an issue that gets better the more you talk about it, at least not from the "airing of grievances" angle. it just gets people feeling more bitter and divisive.

The war.

The economy.

Wait! No! This is more important! Things Obama's preacher said!

During the election cycle, you focus on rumor, out of context soundbites, and irrevlevant issues, and then next year you'll be complaining again that all politicians are shady liars and gash-darn it there's nothing we can do about it!

We deserve the government we get. You've all convinced me. I hear McCain is gay.

Edited by AtomicCEO

The war.

The economy.

Wait! No! This is more important! Things Obama's preacher said!

During the election cycle, you focus on rumor, out of context soundbites, and irrevlevant issues, and then next year you'll be complaining again that all politicians are shady liars and gash-darn it there's nothing we can do about it!

We deserve the government we get. You've all convinced me. I hear McCain is gay.

Gay for America, hippie

!