[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

well looks like i have been warned

isleseeya

surprised at work when one of my superiors told me that last 3 months they have been monitoring internet usage as well as phone calls on blackberry ...She went on to say that it was noticed that i spent alot of time in a chatroom called the Huddle ..threw me for a loop

i however had no idea that it was a problem especially if i was surfing after hours and or on my own time since i had unlimited internet usage on Blackberry as part of my plan

she suggested i cut back actually it was more like you need to cut back immediately ...so i have no choice but to do so

i know some hudlers will like this idea ( lol ) but i will be sure to spend quality time as always in the huddle ...my home away from home :wacko:

Edited by isleseeya

So much for that being your dream job. :wacko:

actually it still is awesome

remember i used to work in manhattan with suit and tie on every day and was forced to go to meetings overseas a few times a year ...my commute daily was 5 hours ( 3 to get in from Jackson , Nj to midtown and 2 to get home )

now i work 7 miles from home , in a great office with very laid back friendly people , no suits no dress code and i have my own office all the while getting paid more and likley no overseas travel at all ...very friendly environment ...the problem of overusing internet likely came from fact it is a really great laid back environment ...guess i over did it

but all in all I am very blessed with this job for sure

Isles supervisor looking at the internet records :D

Supervisor comes into isles office :D

Isle :lol::D:brew::D:D

supervisor :lol:

Isle yawn:

supervisor :):lol:

isle :wacko:

Supervisor comes into isles office :D

Isle :bash::D:brew::D:D

supervisor :lol:

Isle yawn:

supervisor :):lol:

that was very cool and well done Whomp :lol:

and likely very accurate :bash:

:bash:

Edited by isleseeya

i'm waiting for this day but it hasn't come yet. All I got was to cut out streaming audio which kind of sucks because I like to listen to sports radio on the net during the day.

My boss knows we go on and has passed a comment here and there but we havent been shut down.

IT nazis will get you everytime.............I know of one good one but he can be a "Bear". :D

:lol:

Supervisor comes into isles office :lol:

Isle :bash::brew::D:Dyawn:

supervisor :D

Isle :)

supervisor :lol::bash:

Nicely done. :bash:

Our network came to a halt today... pegged. We assumed it was lots of people secretly streaming NCAA games.

But at the end of the day we found out that one of the software testers was working from home... connected to our VPN, and then launched his bittorrent client. :wacko: