[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just when things are looking up....

jaxfactor

My fridge bites the dust. :D Had a buddy come over after work to check it out. Water was on the floor this morning coming from the freezer. I have a side by side. Thank God I bought that box freezer last year. I was a little late for work as I had to go up and buy some ice and put the valuable chit from the fridge into the cooler. My buddy said the fridge isn't quite dead yet, but close enough . He said my compressor is like a 4 cylinder car working on 2. :wacko: Went online to Best Buy, Sears, etc. and the best they can do is deliver and install one next Wednesday. I can't wait that long, so I'm going to Best Buy tomorrow night and buying a cheapo fridge with no ice maker. Gonna hook it up myself. I just can't afford an expensive fridge at this point. I figure I can upgrade next year at tax time and put the cheapo in the garage next to my box freezer. This means no nap time tomorrow night before poker night. Then I have to help someone move Saturday night after work so I should be pretty wiped out after that.

Hey whomp, first the guitar, then Knick tickets. You don't happen to have a spare fridge to give away do ya? :D

What's ironic is the people I'm helping move told me if this would have happened 2 days earlier they'd have given me their old one. They sold it 2 days ago. :brew: Please fridge. Give me 20 more hours then you can go peacefully.

maybe you'll get an unexpected check in the mail in a week or so :wacko:

I was going to say the same thing

Go to lowes and get 6 months same as cash, they'll deliver next day.

Good advice here or homey depot

Yeah, I brain farted when I said "gonna hook it up myself. :D But I did buy one with an ice maker and have to hook that up. Picking it up Sunday as I have to help someone move tonight. Then he's gonna help me move the old POS out and move the new one in. But I'll plug it in all by myself. :wacko:

Man, what a night. Helped a buddy move . Wasn't expecting alot of stuff but the truck was packed. Poor guy. All of the people who were gonna help him load it up blew him off so I was amazed that he accomplished this with just his 13 year old son. I helped as much as he could go, The dude was exhausted. Still have to go borrow a hand truck from a neighbor, go get my new fridge, then back over to help unload the really big chit. Gonna be another fun day.

He moved into an apartment where he can't keep his dog(German Sheppard). Some people he knows volunteered to take the dog. So after he gets here with the dog and the hugh dog house he built(which I will be moving around 3 more times), they change their mind. So he has to tote the dog house and dog back to Georgia as he found another home for the dog. He asked me if I could keep the dog, but I have 4 cats and had a dog die on me from Parvo. The back yard should be ok by now but from what I've read and been told, the disease can hang around for a long time if you don't spray everything down with bleach. I just don't want to risk it. Plus this dog is pretty hugh. I really don't need another expense.

Gonna hook it up myself.

You're going to plug it in?

Come on now, he has to take the tape off holding the door shut and possibly put a few shelves in, oh and don't forget taking it out of the box.

:wacko:

Maybe have to put the handle on as well!

:D I love this place!