[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some great news for me......

Hugh 0ne

What the hell are you asking me for? H8T asked the question. I'm just performing a public service. :D

Be careful, when I joked about Chappy possibly being Irish, I got a PM from someone reprimanding me for my behavior........ :wacko:

What I fail to understand is if the guy wants to turn over a new leaf with a new ID, why is that such a problem? You guys act like he has done some horrific crime other than being irritating.

And Chappy here is guilty until proven innocent.

Seems a bit juvenile to me.

Seems a bit juvenile to me.

I would think that creating a new username because you failed so miserably in your first attempt to fit in would be juvenile, but hey, that's just me. And I'm just asking for him to answer H8T's question, which seems a fair one, yet you continue to chime in as Chappy's lawyer when he won't just answer a simple question. Why the vested interest? Or are you just an overall good guy defending all those that don't answer simple questions? :isleseeyarolleyes:

Edited by Hugh 0ne

I would think that creating a new username because you failed so miserably in your first attempt to fit in would be juvenile, but hey, that's just me. And I'm just asking for him to answer H8T's question, which seems a fair one, yet you continue to chime in as Chappy's lawyer when he won't just answer a simple question. Why the vested interest? Or are you just an overall good guy defending all those that don't answer simple questions? :isleseeyarolleyes:

You're going to make whomper jealous.

Naw, most of the fist fights I've ever been in came from me jumping in when someone was being ganged up on by others. I don't know Irish and frankly can't really recall many posts of his. It's just that a group ganging up on an individual rubs me the wrong way. Always will.

I have said this before:

We used to have chickens when I was growing. up. Now chickens have a really odd habit. If one chicken has a wound or an odd spot on them, the other chickens will peck it. Over and over again, mindlessly pecking at that one spot over and over until it becomes a wound and eventually they peck the chicken to death. Then they find another an repeat that same behavior.

Sometimes I'm reminded of this when reading these types of posts. Want to read for content, but get pecking chickens. shrug.gif

Still true today as it was then. :wacko:

Naw, most of the fist fights I've ever been in came from me jumping in when someone was being ganged up on by others. I don't know Irish and frankly can't really recall many posts of his. It's just that a group ganging up on an individual rubs me the wrong way. Always will.

I have said this before:

Still true today as it was then. :D

You're Chuck Norris? :D

Or maybe Mother Theresa? :wacko:

Guest Chappy
Hey Chappy, which nfl bbs did you hang at before coming here?

Honestly, I have ignored responding to this because of 2 reasons- 1) I don't know what bbs stands for and 2) I'm not looking for trouble just looking to chat with some good guys about football, fantasy football and some other interesting topics which appeal to us all. And it just seems that certain people continue to have their fun busting the new guy's (me) chops. Which is fine but I'll just continue to ignore it and enjoy this place for what it is intended for- getting useful, fun, entertaining info and trying to provide some from time to time myself as well.

However, in regard to H8's post, I'm guessing that has something to do with being a part of other fantasy sites' and their message boards? I have roamed around other places but not on a consistent basis at all. Masterminds, Draftsharks, FBGs. This is basically my first real productive message board experience and I've hung around because it seems like an overall good place that includes many very knowledgable people (got some great help here with my AC problem last week).

Honestly, I have ignored responding to this because of 2 reasons- 1) I don't know what bbs stands for and 2) I'm not looking for trouble just looking to chat with some good guys about football, fantasy football and some other interesting topics which appeal to us all. And it just seems that certain people continue to have their fun busting the new guy's (me) chops. Which is fine but I'll just continue to ignore it and enjoy this place for what it is intended for- getting useful, fun, entertaining info and trying to provide some from time to time myself as well.

However, in regard to H8's post, I'm guessing that has something to do with being a part of other fantasy sites' and their message boards? I have roamed around other places but not on a consistent basis at all. Masterminds, Draftsharks, FBGs. This is basically my first real productive message board experience and I've hung around because it seems like an overall good place that includes many very knowledgable people (got some great help here with my AC problem last week).

So, do you drink alcohol ? :wacko:

if a bunch of people kept accusing me of being someone else over and over, and it was not the case, i would find a way to disprove them to maintain my own integrity. i'd post a family shot or a personal shot or i'd contact the guy who i'm accused of impersonating and come up with a way to clearly demonstrate that we are not one and the same.

i would especially do this if the person everyone was accusing me of being is someone who has built a bad rep.

that is all. this thread can now be locked or removed from the face of the earth altogether ...