[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pre-draft Rookie Movements

Savage Beatings

Seems like Malcolm Kelly is sliding down fast and far in the rankings. Same with Mannignham. I've also seen Fred Davis sliding quite a bit on the sites that are ranking these guys. Who do you think will surprise you Saturday (either rising or falling)?

Seems like Malcolm Kelly is sliding down fast and far in the rankings. Same with Mannignham. I've also seen Fred Davis sliding quite a bit on the sites that are ranking these guys. Who do you think will surprise you Saturday (either rising or falling)?

I hope someone slides to Ted Thompson.

I see Cedrick Ellis rising. I thought the Bengals could grab him but that doesn't seem the case now. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Gholston were rising earlier.

Other than those you listed I see Calais Campbell and Talib(I hope he falls to Green Bay) and Rachal falling.

Rising:

I could see Ced Ellis going to KC (though, I hope we're able to get Chris Long, Vernon Gholston or trade down).

I could see Branden Albert going to KC (which wouldn't be bad, but would rather trade down a bit and get him in the 7-9 range). Just a couple of weeks ago, he was possibly not in the first round in several mock drafts I saw ... apparently, his stock went up because Chris Long talked about how tough he was in practice. :wacko:

Devin Thomas could end up as high as CIN if Chad Johnson is traded pre-draft.

Lots of teams in the mid-teens could use a QB (CAR, CHI, KC, etc); I could see a mini-run on QBs where Ryan, Flacco, Henne and/or Brohm go in relatively quick succession between 13 and the top of the 2nd round.

Falling:

I could see Matt Ryan being there for CAR or CHI...

If McFadden slips by OAK (Chris Long?) and NYJ (Vernon Gholston?), he could get out of the top ten.

Falling:

I could see Matt Ryan being there for CAR or CHI...

If McFadden slips by OAK (Chris Long?) and NYJ (Vernon Gholston?), he could get out of the top ten.

I'd be shocked if Matt Ryan makes it past Atlanta.....the Jets and Baltimore...all of which need a QB, and slides to 13th or 14th pick...but heck, anything could happen

here's hoping Jets do NOT take Gholston and he's wearing a Pats uniform next year....

Jonathan Stewart is in the 20s and the 3rd RB taken on pretty much all "expert" mock drafts. There's a good chance he gets drafted before Mendenhall and it's not inconceivable to get drafted ahead of McFadden. I'm sure most of you have read the article where Stewart was the highest rated RB on a fair amount of NFL draft boards. Even with the injury...

I hope someone slides to Ted Thompson.

I see Cedrick Ellis rising. I thought the Bengals could grab him but that doesn't seem the case now. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Gholston were rising earlier.

Other than those you listed I see Calais Campbell and Talib(I hope he falls to Green Bay) and Rachal falling.

Talib won't get past Dallas at 28, unless they pick a higher ranked CB at 22. Even with the Pacman trade, Dallas will draft a CB in the 1st round. Henry isn't getting any younger, teams need Newman's contract will be up next year, and teams need 3 good CB's I'd love to see Stewart or Mendenhall fall to Dallas at 22, but if they don't I hope that Dallas holds off until the 2nd round for a RB.