[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We need bigger....

rocknrobn26

I thought you were. What did you think of their draft?

No WR I think sucked really bad. I am actually here in the motherland now and they are talking trade for Roy soon though. I thought they could of gotten Sweed or Hardy but what do I =lnpow

No WR I think sucked really bad. I am actually here in the motherland now and they are talking trade for Roy soon though. I thought they could of gotten Sweed or Hardy but what do I =lnpow

What the hell would they possibly trade for Roy now? Marion Barber and picks next year?

Edited by irish

exacetly....why else would they draft 2 RB's this year....only rimours thoiught

Well I figured Felix Jones fills the role Julius had and probably more capably so and Choice along with the undrafted guy they got, Keon Lattimore, I believe, both run in a similar style to Barber (albeit a poor man's Barber).

how far abpve

exacetly....why else would they draft 2 RB's this year....only rimours thoiught

Have another Captain and coke :wacko:

Well I figured Felix Jones fills the role Julius had and probably more capably so and Choice along with the undrafted guy they got, Keon Lattimore, I believe, both run in a similar style to Barber (albeit a poor man's Barber).

what about Rahrad Choice or whatever his name is from NC steate

Have another Captain and coke :wacko:

I was thinking similar thoughts. He's definitely struggling with the keyboard tonight.

"Hit the one in the middle!"

what about Rahrad Choice or whatever his name is from NC steate

That's the guy I was refering to in the post below. The Cowboys actually have 3 new RBs on the team- Felix Jones, Tashard Choice and Keon Lattimore.

Edited by irish

The "1" is in the upper left part of the keyboard.

:wacko:

Why, yes it is.

I don't see it. They just signed Crayton last year and they seem to like Stanback...I think they're hoping Glenn comes back this year too obviously.

IMO, they stand pat this year with what they have.

I believe so as well. I honestly think JJ is gearing up to select a big time WR in the draft next year (anyone have any idea if there are any college WRs that look like studs coming up to the Pro's next year?) or he'll try to grab a veteran one in the off-season.