[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Open carry in restaurants

polksalet

i do not understand ...why did he decide to interrupt people having a meal to announce this ? what was the purpose ?

when i go out to eat , i am hoping for a good time , good meal and in most cases to be left alone ....do not need any Wyatt Earps interrupting my hot antipasto

i do not understand ...why did he decide to interrupt people having a meal to announce this ? what was the purpose ?

when i go out to eat , i am hoping for a good time , good meal and in most cases to be left alone ....do not need any Wyatt Earps interrupting my hot antipasto

The purpose was the grandstanding politician that brought this up in the first place. He was so certain that everyone would make a hugh deal out of someone openly displaying a handgun in a NOVA restaurant that he trumpeted this fact in print. This demonstration was to prove what a blowhard he really was.

The purpose was the grandstanding politician that brought this up in the first place. He was so certain that everyone would make a hugh deal out of someone openly displaying a handgun in a NOVA restaurant that he trumpeted this fact in print. This demonstration was to prove what a blowhard he really was.

Well, that, or maybe people who had an issue with it were reluctant to confront 30 men with guns.

What is this, the wild west? Leave 'em at home.

A gun left at home isn't going to save you or your family's life in an emergency.......what's the point?

The fact is that legal gun ownership and legally carrying that gun isn't the problem. People that are legally allowed to carry are a responsible group overall and much less likely to get into trouble than Joe Schmoe. Stricter laws on guns ARE NOT GOING TO STOP THE CRIMINALS FROM CARRYING A WEAPON, it will just make it illegal for us law abiding citizens to be able to protect our lives when confronted by said criminals. Seems pretty simple to me.

A gun left at home isn't going to save you or your family's life in an emergency.......what's the point?

The fact is that legal gun ownership and legally carrying that gun isn't the problem. People that are legally allowed to carry are a responsible group overall and much less likely to get into trouble than Joe Schmoe. Stricter laws on guns ARE NOT GOING TO STOP THE CRIMINALS FROM CARRYING A WEAPON, it will just make it illegal for us law abiding citizens to be able to protect our lives when confronted by said criminals. Seems pretty simple to me.

If I had to pack heat to feel safe at the local Chili's, I'd move.

Or at the very least, pick a restaurant in a nicer part of town.

If I had to pack heat to feel safe at the local Chili's, I'd move.

Or at the very least, pick a restaurant in a nicer part of town.

You are way smarter than believing people don't get attacked or killed in nice parts of town.........or are you :wacko:

:D

You are way smarter than believing people don't get attacked or killed in nice parts of town.........or are you :wacko:

:D

Call me crazy, but I suspect that I am less likely to have my family in the middle of a gun battle if every jackass with a license to drive isn't carrying a gun to Chilis.