[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol Finale

i_am_the_swammi

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pulling for cook. archie's stuff is tired.

I haven't watched the show religiously however, based on tonight's performances alone Archuleta wins in a landslide. The 2 weren't even in the same class.

Looks likes Simon wants Archuletta to win

Now I swear I NEVER watch the Ellen Degeneres show, but my wife (I swear) had me watch part she had recorded and on it Simon said he both liked and wanted Cook to win. He said that Archuelta just sings and doesn't have the depth or performance ability of Cook. I swear.

Vegas had Cook 2:1 favorite too

did he make you cry?

Absolutely but only a few tears. I'm good now.

Iris by Goo Goo Dolls would have been a pretty spot on song for Clive to have picked for Cook

or DRIVE by Incubus would have been even better "whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there with open arms..."

Edited by keggerz

I'm so freakin' pissed that I forgot to Tivo this. I know it's ghey but I was really looking forward to tonight's performance. If anyone knows of a website hosting it, hook a homo up. I've checked youtube and it's not there.

Edited by Double Agent

Dial Idol has David Cook winning in a landslide :wacko:

I hope they are right

Supposedly when Dial Idol predicts someone to be voted off (which is rare for the site) it is accurate. But I'm confused on the numbers. I thought the prediction number was a percentage of the votes. Both added up are around 70%. Where are the other 30?

Supposedly when Dial Idol predicts someone to be voted off (which is rare for the site) it is accurate. But I'm confused on the numbers. I thought the prediction number was a percentage of the votes. Both added up are around 70%. Where are the other 30?

Probably in the closet where you keep the other homos.

ok, i admit it, i watched some of it last night. :homobag:

I didn't see DA's second song or Imagine but the EJ song and Imagine are right in his wheel house. I liked Cook's U2 song, the 2nd song was pretty good but probably a bad choice and the 3rd song could have been a better choice.

I'm not sure Cook wants to win. And if I see DA gasp for air again when a judge praises him I'm going to puke. And you homo's need to stop calling him Archie.

I really haven't watched American Idol until the end of this year. I could care less it this was the last year of it or not.

Archie is easier to type and spell and I'm not going to lose any sleep if somebody wants to call him that. :wacko:

ok, i admit it, i watched some of it last night. :homobag:

I didn't see DA's second song or Imagine but the EJ song and Imagine are right in his wheel house. I liked Cook's U2 song, the 2nd song was pretty good but probably a bad choice and the 3rd song could have been a better choice.

I'm not sure Cook wants to win. And if I see DA gasp for air again when a judge praises him I'm going to puke. And you homo's need to stop calling him Archie.

uhh, +1 on all of the above. the judges and producers are clearly in the tank for "archie" :D. each time, I heard cook sing, and I was like OK, that was pretty good. then archuleta would sing, I would think it was incredibly boring, and the judges would gush about how amazing it was. :D I mean, he has a nice voice in a ghey karaoke way...good pitch control, pretty nice inflections and a fairly unique tone. he should get a theater and a nice sequin coat in branson, that sounds perfect for him. the ceiling is much higher for cook, he could actually be in a pretty good grunge ripoff/cover band. :brew:

I swear I just don't get the popularity fo this show :wacko: